Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF, QU & PU
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
A firefighter was working on the engine outside the Station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl was wearing a firefighter's helmet.

The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat. The firefighter walked over to take a closer look.

'That sure is a nice fire truck,' the firefighter said with admiration.
'Thanks,' the girl replied.

The firefighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

'Little partner,' the firefighter said, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster. '

The little girl replied thoughtfully, 'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.'

A priest was walking down the street when he came across a lad sitting on the curb shaking a vial of clear liquid.
"What do you have there, my son"? asked the priest
"This? This is the most powerful liquid in the world. It's turpentine".
The priest admonished the boy. "Son, the most powerful liquid in the world is holy water; if you rub some on a pregnant woman's stomach, she'll pass a boy."
"That may be so, father," said the boy, "but it you rub some of this on a cat's ass, he'll pass a motorcycle!"

A construction crew was doing a remodeling job on the house next store, and little 5 year old Suzie was just fascinated with the goings on. After a few days, some of the construction workers would let her hammer nails into scrap pieces of 2x4, carry notes to other crew members, pick up, and do little odd jobs. At the end of the first week, the foreman gave her an envelope containing a $10 bill and told her it was payment for the work she had done all week.
Sensing a "life lesson" moment, her mom took little Suzie to the bank to open a savings account with the money she had earned. While at the bank, the teller exclaimed, "My, that's a lot of money for a little girl...how did you get it?" Little Suzie proudly told her about the construction crew and her working for them, and getting paid for doing the various jobs she had done.
"Wow, that's great!" said the teller. "Are you going to be working with them again next week?"
"That all depends....." said little Suzie. "If them sonofabitchin bastards at Home Depot get their shit together and deliver that fuckin' drywall on time, I might."

Barak Obama was driving through a neighborhood when he saw a sign that said "Free to a good home: Democrat kittens". Intrigued, he told his secret service team to stop. He saw a little girl playing on the lawn with a box of kittens. He walked up and said "Hi, I'm President Obama". The little girl said "Hi, I'm Hannah".
"Can I see your kittens?" asked the President.
"Sure!", said Hannah "Their Democrat kittens." and she then proceeded to show each one to the President. Being pressed for time, Obama excused himself and said he had to go, and left Hannah playing with here "democrat" kittens on the lawn.
He told his cabinet about the cute "democrat" kittens and the little girl, and a few weeks later, he was riding in the same neighborhood with Joe Biden. He decided to go and see Hannah again and show Joe the cute "democrat" kittens, so he instructed the secret service to go back to the house.
As they came around the corner, there was the sign, but now it said "Free to a good home: Republican kittens". Confused, he saw Hannah on the lawn playing with her kittens, so he went to talk with her.
"Hello, Hannah.....do you remember me?"
"Oh, yes, Mr. President....you were here a few weeks ago", Hannah replied.
"I thought I would come by and show my friend Joe here your Democrat kittens, but now I see the sign says that they are "Republican kittens"?" asked Barak.
"Oh, yes....that's right" said Hannah. "They are now Republican kittens".
Barack looked puzzled. "Well Hannah, two weeks ago they were Democrat kittens, but now they are Republican kittens......what happened?" asked the President.

"Well", said Hannah, "Their eyes are open now.................."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross