Listen to Mark Sullivan's disgusting words

Cleathorn, Very well put sir! I am glad that you decided to take the time to write this. It seems to me that there are clearly two types of hunters, people who hunt to massage their egos and those who thankfully make up the larger portion who hunt because through hunting they can connect with nature and wildlife, the challenge, the pursuit, preservation, conservation and the sentimental aspects of traditions...

CLEATHORN the post is an absolute truth, that needed to be in print, and on the toungue of everyone who has any love for wildlife, and conservation. Your post should be cut and pasted on every hunting fourm on the internet world wide! Congratulations sir!

Cleathorn, Very well put sir! I am glad that you decided to take the time to write this. It seems to me that there are clearly two types of hunters, people who hunt to massage their egos and those who thankfully make up the larger portion who hunt because through hunting they can connect with nature and wildlife, the challenge, the pursuit, preservation, conservation and the sentimental aspects of traditions...

Here here, well said CLEATHORN!

Clearthorn,

A very well thought out response to this debatable thread , one word surmises it all " NARCISSISM "...... & self glorification which has always been the front runner in all the aspects of Mr. Sullivans hunting style...........................

Thanks

Monish

i agree.. they should try it in the field what mark does.. wait wait and then mark says shoot at the last minut.. well if the client is too slow to shoot then mark will obviouly shoot unless they want to die..duuhh..., mark before he takes his clients on a hunt he tells them the way he hunts and they are aware of the way he hunts getting up close so they know what they are in for. he will not take any client diesnt matter how much money they have if they want to shoot from the car or from a distance.... so you need to be fatser than mark if you want rto go hunting with him otherwise they shouldnt hunt with him..hahaha

Glad that all has been said and that everyone has lifted what they wanted of their chest, Mark Still sells his videos and whether we or I or you like or dislike the man or rather he's operational procedure's, he has every right to do so, Maybe we can leave him be for now and concentrate more on how we, you or I hunt, and the experiences that create all these wonderfull memories that we read of so often on this site.

Mark has created many memories like that for many clients as well..., happy clients that will never forget their safari with the master of charge movies, Mark Sullivan.

I wish I could handle a double like that, I can't so I'll stick to doing it the conventional way. Long live hunting!

My best always.

WHAT THE DIFFERENCE WITH ANY OTHER PH? STYLE? WORDS? MONEY? SUCCESS? I CAN THINK OF AT LEAST A DOZEN (thats 12) OF SO CALLED PH'S AND HUNTING OUTFITS THAT SAY AND DO EVERY THING IMAGINABLE TO OBTAIN BUSINESS AND CLIENTS, UNFORTUNATLY MOST ARE AMERICANS! I SUPPORT MR. SULLIVAN AND ADMIRE HIS ABILITY TO ENJOY WHAT HE DOES BEST, TAKE PEOPLE HUNTING, DESPITE SCI AND EVERY OTHER UNINFORMED PERSON OR ORGANISATION.
DAVID C.

I totally agree with Cleathorn.
Very well said.

Glad that all has been said and that everyone has lifted what they wanted of their chest, Mark Still sells his videos and whether we or I or you like or dislike the man or rather he's operational procedure's, he has every right to do so, Maybe we can leave him be for now and concentrate more on how we, you or I hunt, and the experiences that create all these wonderfull memories that we read of so often on this site.

Mark has created many memories like that for many clients as well..., happy clients that will never forget their safari with the master of charge movies, Mark Sullivan.

I wish I could handle a double like that, I can't so I'll stick to doing it the conventional way. Long live hunting!

My best always.

Perfect...:beer::thumb:

Well said Jaco....let's move on.....

I dont know. But I think that if I paid $12K for a Cape Buff hunt, I want to be the one to pull the trigger first, and me alone, not together, but me alone, then if necessary to save our lives the ph shoots. Dont want a manufactured experience.

This is a super old thread. One thing that hit me watching a youtube vid of his is that he says that other pros have reported getting charges from 95% of the Cape Buffalo they shoot. He said that at the time, on the basis of 600 kills he had been charged by about 5%. So the idea he just hunts to steal the shots out from under his clients, can be related to the idea that the videos of charges (never seen any of them other that short clips on YT) are in the 5%, not the 95%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross