Lion hunt with Tam Safaris

filmmaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
.... sometimes everything just works out the way its supposed to. This was one of them. Linda Donaho hunting lion with Tam Safaris. In all fairness, I must admit that I had the benefit of a competent "B" cam (Linda's husband) - makes everything so easy.

Anyway, here's the (virtually full length) clip. I did'nt have the heart to cut this one down :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video, peter does it again. Linda made a great shot. Congrats on a fine hunt.

Great video, peter does it again. Linda made a great shot. Congrats on a fine hunt.

Thank you Brian. I must add that, from a videographer's point of view, its hard to beat Peter and his brother Stephen. These guys are just so professional. I love working with them. :)

Great clip! Why can't all hunting films be this good!

Woot woot! Gert, this video is spectacular and extremely well done!!!

You definitely sold yourself with your great camera work. Keep it up, and will talk soon! Possibly the best I have seen in ages!!!

Thank you Adrian. You are very kind indeed. Glad you liked it.

Thanks for posting, nice video

wow! very good!

Very good video! Great job!

Very good video! Great job!

Thanks for the compliment. Judging by the feedback I'm getting, this is going to be the style in which I'll be making hunting videos in future!

Hi Gert

Very good job. One of the best i have seen...

Nice work. Great lion.

Wow... That was awesome!!!! Great job...

I think I'm beginning to see why people have their hunt filmed.

WOW What an awesome lion!, the video was some of the best I have ever seen! Great job Gert! Well done! Brian

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind comment. Appreciated.

perfect video, perfect hunt, perfect shot!

-matt

Couldn't ask for a better shot. Ole boy didn't stand a chance. Well done on everyone's part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg