Lion Hunt Northern Namibia Exportable

Thanks Dean
I will call you ASAP
Thanks
Ian

Could you let us know how the hunt turns out? I'm just a hunter, wondering if you get the male lion?

Hi Enysse
No problem. We will let you know the basic details etc.
The client will however decide on how much information is shared and with who.
The eco terrorists actively persecute hunters so we let the client make the call in terms of how much exposure he has.
Thanks
Ian

Hi Enysse.
I am the above hunter and will be more than happy to share the trip with the Africa Hunting frequent fliers. I am more than excited about this upcoming trip. Geared up, loaded up, and ready to go Leave JFK on Nov 7th. . Adventure at its finest. Will keep you posted. Tom Greene

tgreene,

I hope you have a great hunt! Be well and stay safe.

Mike

Hope you have a great hunt! Can't wait to hear the story and hopefully see some pics!

embrasse the challenge tgreene.
looking foreward to your tale and photos , mate

I can't wait for the hunt report!

Hi Enysse.
I am the above hunter and will be more than happy to share the trip with the Africa Hunting frequent fliers. I am more than excited about this upcoming trip. Geared up, loaded up, and ready to go Leave JFK on Nov 7th. . Adventure at its finest. Will keep you posted. Tom Greene

Hope you get the big guy. Have the time of your life. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

look forward to the report, hunt hard

I envy you, my friend. Good hunting, hope you enjoy the moment......

Hi Enysse.

Looking forward to this little adventures report.

Good luck on your hunt Tom and do keep us posted with lots of pics.

We are all pulling for you to have a safe and successful hunt!

Good luck on the hunt!

Thanks for all your support. I hope to do my part for conservation, but also, more than a bit excited about the upcoming experience. I would like to thank Ian for this great opportunity, his good communication, and organization, and also Jerome for the opportunities as well as information and education his site gives to the hunting community, to include hunters, outfitters, and service providers. I had previously sent him note, that the visits to the site were the best part of my day!
Shot today off sticks. The 404 Dakota African 404 Jeffery is ready to go. 400 grain Woodleigh softs, and solids shooting to same point of impact. Norma brass, Fed 215 Magnum primers, 81 grains of Reloader 17, shooting at 2150, SD 6. EAW QD Scope mount, Swarovski 1 X 6 Z6 scope. Assembling gear, Exciting times for me. Thanks again, Tom Greene

Great stuff Tom! I wish you all the best in this upcoming trip. Having hunted with you personally, I have no doubt in my mind that you have done your part on the preparation aspect of this trip. The preparation and range time that you put into your safaris are evident in your exemplary performance out in the field. Some of the best shooting I've had the privilege of witnessing during any safari. That Mountain Reedbuck, lying down on a rock ledge, at 276yds with probably a 40 MPH cross wind, ranks right up there with the best.

Hope you will take the time to report back with a little write up and some photos.

Take Care, Tom!
Marius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois