AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SA HUNTERS
Hunted
AFRICA
Come to Africa and hunt the dangerous Cape Buffalo in his natrual habitat and experience a ones in a life time hunt. I have 5 packages of one bull (39 inches) and one cow available. The hunt are a wild hunt and no can hunts. The prices are still base 0n 2008 prices. The packages will be €14000-00 / US$20250-00 per packages per hunter. Excluded are 10 hunting days for €220-00/US$320-00 per day per hunter for 2010. Dont let this hunt slip away. A deposit are to be paid of €2354-00/US$3405-00 to book and ensure the hunt.
I am looking forward to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNTING GREETINGS
BENNO&EILEEN LIEBENBERG :huntingrifle::huntingrifle::huntingrifle:

Attachments

• 100_0912.jpg
    100_0912.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 135
Just curious, if these are such wild, free roaming Buffalo how can you give a size of 39 inches? Surely part of hunting is not knowing what you will find out there and there are no guarantees?:confused:

Hallo Rod
You know I am making sure what are available in my concessions before I will compile a package for the clients out there. I don't want to put a package on the market and know that I will not be able to guarantee that animals. I am an Outfitter that will go the extra mile for my client.Remember if you know what animals are in your concession you know what offer.

Hunting Greetings
Benno

Hi Benno.

I hear what you are saying, but I have never hunted an area with wild Buffalo that it was possible to know exactly what the population was and specific sizes. Well done on your exceptional/comprehensive ground work and all the best for your season this year.

Regards.

Hallo Rod,
The same to you and keep safe in Zim.
Hunting Greeting
Benno Liebenberg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!