Like an incurable disease

No Kudu this time

Just making sure this statement is retained in the AH annals for as long as the database is maintained.

I am not hoping for a complete cure, just a treatment that would let me go back to Alaska again. I have unfinished business there. Have been on 7 African hunts and have 2 more booked but have only been to Alaska twice! Don't know if I could stand the withdrawal symptoms though!!!

Just making sure this statement is retained in the AH annals for as long as the database is maintained.
and I will be soundly ridiculed if in a moment of weakness shoot one.

and I will be soundly ridiculed if in a moment of weakness shoot one.

Ridiculed? No not ridiculed. It would just draw a somewhat snarky yet jealous chuckle.

no kudu .
bullshit ,56 plus , straight in the salt . just like that, mate
for me it would only have to be 50 ,and it would be some trouble l don't mind tellin ya

Smokin deal on the flights. I paid about 2200/ticket for dfw-wash-joburg. But that's adding a flight from port e to joburg on the way back. Hope you have a great trip and safe return. I have to agree though, your a better man than I also if you can pass on a monster kudu.

Reactions: lcq
They do have big kudu in Limpopo area! Have a great time!
image.jpg

They are 60+ inch Kudu on that property:sneaky:;):whistle::cool:

I think bluey would die and go to heaven on SS Pro's property. 50" kudu are a daily occurrence if the rut is right(y)

I need to go back at some point(y)

my mate really appreciated the info you passed over to me , about ss pro , enysee....
ive seen many 50 plus inch kudu . its just a ribbing I take from my youngest son , that I never harvested one over 48 yet , and he got one that is about 52/53.
next time bow stalking , it may well have to be out there with ss pro,

I tell you what bluey, if I get things lined up, you and I should go there at the same time in the future....AH hunt. The ultimate hunt for the gray ghost of Africa(y)(y)(y)

give me enough time to plan it , im there cobber....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!