Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA CSSA
Hunted
Canada, RSA
Forgive me father for I have sinned and am going to Africa yet again. I blame all of you for my illness but in a good way. If it were not for all of you who helped me last time I likely would not have gone. Now I am addicted. This spring I'm off to Limpopo and I gather it is completely different from the EC.

Awesome....

Can't wait to read the report! Addictive for sure.

Who are you hunting with

Awesome....

Can't wait to read the report! Addictive for sure.

I can't believe the deal on flights. YUL-->ATL-->JNB return $1032 cdn taxes in. That is $800 less than last trip :A Banana:

Glad to see you are "feeding the fire". Completely different landscape and hunting in Limpopo. Enjoy!!!!

SS Pro Safaris. Came highly recommended by a well respected AH member

they must good , ive got a mate thats about to sign up with these guys too , by the looks of it .
hope you are there together .
he'll keep you amused around the fire ,each night .
good deal on the flights there lcq, wish we could get a break like that , its nearly a third of the price we slapped with

they must good , ive got a mate thats about to sign up with these guys too , by the looks of it .
hope you are there together .
he'll keep you amused around the fire ,each night .
good deal on the flights there lcq, wish we could get a break like that , its nearly a third of the price we slapped with

I'll be there May 3rd-13th. Always a blast having guys from Aus around.

Congrats on the cheap airfare, you are in for a excellent hunt! That place is like KUDU heaven.

Congrats fellow sinner, you´ll have time to repent when you come back :D

Congrats fellow sinner, you´ll have time to repent when you come back :D

Yea it is called paying the price for my wife doing my share of the chores and looking after the dogs. It will cost me and cost big.

I'll be there May 3rd-13th. Always a blast having guys from Aus around.

it will be a blast if you are there together , no worries about that,
but he's Tasmanian , they aint Australians , cobber.ha ha ha

it will be a blast if you are there together , no worries about that,
but he's Tasmanian , they aint Australians , cobber.ha ha ha
I do remember Australians, Kiwis and Tasmanians ribbing each other about sheep and parentage. If you didn't know you would swear they were about to come to blows.

hanging shit on kiwis and taswegions , is a national sport in oz , or atleast should be ........

Reactions: lcq
hanging shit on kiwis and taswegions , is a national sport in oz , or atleast should be ........
You have to love oz. The only country where you can get a university letter for drinking.

:V Axe::V Bangin::V Black Eye::V Box::V Boxing::V Fish Slap::V Poke::V Poke::V Hitting:they both give aswell as they get , :A Gathering::D Beers::D Beers:

You have to love oz. The only country where you can get a university letter for drinking.
and then become priminister:A Sting::D Booze:

The month of the Kudu.
Have a great hunt. Get a big one!

The month of the Kudu.
Have a great hunt. Get a big one!

No Kudu this time. zebra, bushbuck, BWB, impala, warthog. I hear bushbuck are a real challenge

You say no kudu wait to you see one of those limpo gaints.Your a better man then me if you can pass on a gaint.LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!