Like an idiot.....

i will have to have a shower before i go to shopping centre phil .and id love to 6,7 or 12 beers with you one day cobber
i wish i had ve just ordered them something from them cabelas store the email said if i had ordered before the 9th of dec it would have been here for xmas

cobber? Definition please.

you kidding me, there is actually a shop called wally world ,:thinking: think you are taking the p..s here????:headscratch:

Agreed Spike sounds like somethi9ng out of a Chevy Chase movie!!!!

:)!!!

same as mate; cobber,,,,, digga, mate ,chum .pal ,buddy .friend , all the same
they kept asking me the same thing in canadian pubs
i think they thought i was insulting them the way theyre chest kept puffing up
good old aussie slang:D

same as mate; cobber,,,,, digga, mate ,chum .pal ,buddy .friend , all the same
they kept asking me the same thing in canadian pubs
i think they thought i was insulting them the way theyre chest kept puffing up
good old aussie slang:D

bloody colonials ruining the queens english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

phil also try fair dinkum, bonzer and bludger, oh and if they call you a bastard it usually means they really like you!!!! :headscratch::draught:

hows this then australia is definately the only country on this planet where you can start a conversation with get f^#**d and not upset any one in the room

IMG00230-20121218-1002.jpg
hows this then australia is definately the only country on this planet where you can start a conversation with get f^#**d and not upset any one in the room

bluey your welcome to use that as an opener in my bar at home, as people usually get greeted with similar or worse. especially after midnight!!!!:draught::beer:

wow thats a bit posh spikey
i usually get kicked out of capo joints like that

wow thats a bit posh spikey
i usually get kicked out of capo joints like that

the only way to get kicked out of mine is if your too sober or pissed me off, which is usually the same thing...;) or :vomit: now that does piss me off... all that wasted booze(bloody amateurs) :biggrin::draught:

some guest tossed theyre coockies on my bar and wasted all that booze id be peeved to old mate, specially if that much effort went into making it look so fancy, it really looks great

yup and women arent allowed behind it , they get their a-ses whipped if they try!!( one did like it though and my hand was so sore had to put it in an ice bucket to cool it down!!!!!!):heh::beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois