Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
Lets see your trophy rooms!

There are so many amazing pieces of taxidermy posted on this site almost daily. Now, they all have to end up somewhere!

I would love to see what people do with their stuff, dotted round the house? A trophy room? Any unusual mounts?

Ill kick it off with mine... Probably not much in comparison to a lot on here but I have 2 roe bucks, my trophy's from my first safari, my first English partridge and 2 Fallow buck from this season. Then 3 Muntjac heads and an abnormal roe buck that all need shields for mounting, plus a flat skin Springbok and Impala on the floor.

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

I'm off to hunt Ibex in Spain in February and if I get a good one I will have it shoulder mounted. The collection is slowly growing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good so far sir.

Your off to a good start UKHunter, but don't forget no trophy room is complete without one of these.
HPIM0007.JPG

I don't even know where to go for one of those! :confused:

Im thinking a full body mount steenbok for my next trip though.

ive responded before but will just through something in to play.
196.jpg

I don't really have a trophy room right now... I have pieces kind of just around the house. haha..

Attachments

• 20140912_174526_zpsc5d5f5c1.jpg
    20140912_174526_zpsc5d5f5c1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 645
Here's mine so far. Making my first plains game in a year to add to it.

IMG_20150428_184300.jpg
IMG_20150428_184110.jpg
IMG_20150428_184041.jpg

Edward your trophies are simply outstanding. I like your lioness that's over in a corner.

I love big mule deer.

Attachments

• IMG-20111012-00068-1.jpg
    IMG-20111012-00068-1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 600
  • photo-191_zps39be897e.jpg
    photo-191_zps39be897e.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,893
Like Edward, I've posted before, but here are a few pics of mine...
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

isnt hunting the greatest thrill in the universe?????the joy you forever keep getting each and every time you look at one of your trophys and relive the hunt and all involved!

Does anybody else like to hunt waterfowl as much as I do?
HPIM0383.JPG

Like Edward, I've posted before, but here are a few pics of mine...
watermark.php

Impressive rooms!
One thing I learnt today is how much bigger a bison is than a buffalo. It never occurred to me there was such an obvious size difference.

Does anybody else like to hunt waterfowl as much as I do?
You have a beautiful collection of waterfowl.

I used to hunt ducks a lot, but basically quit when they banned lead shot. I never enjoyed eating waterfowl, especially when I keep a freezer full of very tasty elk (which actually costs me less to hunt than ducks). I did, however, buy a duck stamp and some steel shotshells one year when I spotted some of these guys near where I was camped in eastern Montana antelope hunting.
watermark.php

Great duck wall! I love to hunt ducks but lost my hunting partner three years ago. John

Impressive rooms!
One thing I learnt today is how much bigger a bison is than a buffalo. It never occurred to me there was such an obvious size difference.

my grandpa took a buffalo in Wyoming in 2005. I was going to go, but that was my last year in high school, so I opted out. I regret not going. but I did help him hang that beast on the wall and we had yummy meat for a long time after. I took a cape buffalo in 2010 and my my grandpas buffalo is about twice the size! they are full of fur too and that might also help them look bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilma6932

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg