For those of you who have read my situation in a previous thread and cancelling hunts, I will 100% be heading off to the Dark Continent this August. SA Kwazulu Natal first for Nyala and other PG then onto Namibia for Leopard and PG. The Leopard bug started back in 2008 after my second P/G safari which took place in the NW Province of SA. Namibia was my destination country for the Leopard. I book my safari for 2009. In 2009 the Namibian gov't decides to close the leopard season and revamp the regulations. Two tag limit per outfitter. No dogs which I would not use, I like the traditional baiting. No lights, 1/2 hour before sunrise and sunset, no raised and released cats, must take pictures that show the paws that they where not released etc. etc. Well, my outfitter had not applied for my tag before this closure so I was not able to do the hunt. CANCELLED HUNT! Only those who have had to cancell hunts, know the pain. To ease the pain I booked my third safari a P/G hunt in the Limpopo Province of SA for 2010 wanting a Bushbuck. This would be my third attempt for Bushbuck. Once the leopard regulations where put in place, tags could again be applied for. November of 011 when tags where issued for 2012 I book my hunt with a different outfitter. Now I wait for August. November, December now January. Long story short, My wife is diagnosed with stag 4 breast cancer and gets very aggressive treartments. I won't go into all details. CANCELLED HUNT! April tests show the aggressive treatments are doing their job very well and the outlook is much better, so good the Doctors says a August trip would not be out of the question, and my wife had no problem of me trying to rebook my safari. Well, my outfitter has sold the leopard tag to another hunter since I cancelled, there is a demand for Leopards. Outfitter knowing I still want to hunt has to look for a tag from another outfitter for his two tags are used up. He will only look in areas known to him with good leopard numbers but it would not be till May if at all. So I wait and wait. Finally, Monday I get the word that a tag has been secured for me and my safari is now back on track, I still had my airline ticket, thank God. I am not looking for sympathy, just letting the hunting fraternity know that things do happen more then not and that travelers insurance is a must even with the smallest of trips. "A Dream can be relived again and again in Africa"