LEOPARD HUNT SPECIAL FOR 2009

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Ray Atkinson, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    LEOPARD HUNT SPECIAL FOR 2009

14 days, $13,000 includes Leopard and all costs except $350 dip and pack and tips that are optional...Hunt is in the Omay North and/or Limpopo or shangani..includes 1x1 and trophy fee for Leopard..A very marked down hunt, I don't recall having a Leopard hunt this cheap in 20 years. Last year this hunt was $21,500. Add plainsgame for $300 per day plus very reasonable trophy fees. For additional information contact ray@atkinsonhunting.com

2009 is the year to hunt Africa...
  2. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    I have been advised that I can upgrade this Leopard hunt to the use of dogs for a small additional payment..This will all but guarantee your success on Leopard. I never make guarantee on hunting as to do so is unethical IMO, but this is as close as you can get..
  3. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    It's looking like time to sell the wifes car and get her a bike.
  4. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    SOLD OUT FOR 2009