Leopard & Sable Hunt Special For 2015

The season is moving on and we still have quota. We have decided to drop the leopard hunt to 16500$ can add sable for 3500$. The sable hunt for 2 on 1 safari 6500$ each.

Somebody really needs to jump on this. Not many places have leopard coming to bait in the daylight! Old time Africa in this area of Mozambique with a great outfit.

Agreed, I really hope a offer like this is around when I am ready for my leopard.

WOW...what a great price! I'll keep a bunch of cash and vacation time in my back pocket this time next year.

@85Tecate , you need to use that leave this year. :unsure:

It is a fantastic offer! Wow!

What is success rate on the hunt? Is shooting limited to daylight only?

Good deal! Simon! Know this will go fast!
See you in Lichinga some time...

What is success rate on the hunt? Is shooting limited to daylight only?
Enysse use of artificial light is permitted.

My best always

@85Tecate , you need to use that leave this year. :unsure:
I am using my leave this year in South Africa, Maine, Idaho, Missouri, and Chile (y)

...just didn't plan on Mozambique (n)

@Jaco Strauss , are you going to be hunting up in Niassa this season?

Revia comerciale just across the road from Monte Mosale, there were some fellows trying to stick their fingers into our pie... But I should be starting there around begin July after I'll be of to Cahorra bassa, then to Cinzine and Mavue and the back up Lichinga side early October.

Ok, so basically north of Majune, west of the Lugenda river? You will always have people trying to put fingers in the pie, just learn to chop their fingers off....

Ok, so basically north of Majune, west of the Lugenda river? You will always have people trying to put fingers in the pie, just learn to chop their fingers off....

Correct.... That's exactly what we did.. :) :)
See you by the plane ;)

Another great sable from Moz.
sable ronald.JPG

Man, your going to make me want a sable too with a leopard! This new friendship developing here is going to cost me a ton of money!

Feed those hogs of yours plenty food.

Man if the Sable isn't the most beautiful of the antelope species.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondU66

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross