Last minute advices... 50 days left

Milford,
Excited yet? HaHaHaHa....
Expect the unexpected and go with the flow. Afterall, like my buddies there taught me T.I.A. (This is Africa)
I hope you and your wife have a great adventure.
Best of luck and look forward to hearing about your experiences.
Ty

Thanks guys and gals ,we leave on monday and I already have a record lol I think I have packed and unpack the most times possible . I will give you a hunt report when we get back < may 31> again thanks to all for the information

Thanks guys and gals ,we leave on monday and I already have a record lol I think I have packed and unpack the most times possible . I will give you a hunt report when we get back < may 31> again thanks to all for the information

Safe travel and have a great time. I'll be here, green with envy, looking forward to your report!

Hope you had a great time. This is a great thread (though short). In 49 days I am off to SA for 7 day PG hunt. Have all my loads worked up and rifles are ready. Going to complete a test pack over the next 2 weeks and weigh everything (then cut down on what I take). Still researching Taxidermy (States or SA), and need to pick up the loose stuff like memory cards extra batteries. Also intend to try and shoot at least another 50 rounds through each rifle by the end of June. Keep posting comments guys!

6mm,

What rifles are you taking and for what game? What area, province?

About 100 km north of Kimberly, and then down into Zululand. I have 2 Model 700's one in the .375 H&H, and another in 30.06 Ackley

Sounds good, whats on your wannaget list?

Sounds good, whats on your wannaget list?
The standard fair Impala, Blesbok, wildebeest, Springbok, Zebra, warthog. The real prizes will be Oryx, Southern Greater, and a Nyala. I'd like to take a caracal but understand they are a little difficult

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzannaVal

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg