Last Dagga Boy Buffalo Bull Hunt 2015

KobusV

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI, DSC, WSF, PHASA, RW, WRSA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia
I have one more Dagga Boy Buffalo Bull available for 2015.

Included 1 x Buffalo Bull TF
5 Days Accommodation for 1 x Hunter (fully Catered)
Transport during the hunt
Field Preparation of the trophy for sending to local Taxidermist
Services of PH on the hunt
Hunt must be completed by end October 2015
ZAR 85,000
Northern Cape District Kimberley

gday mate , welcome to AH
that's one hell of a deal.......just under 9k aussie
how big is the area
and how big a buff , can someone knock over , at your place?
is there any other animals that can be hunted ?
can this be done with archery equipment ?

Last edited:
That's about $6500 U.S. Dollars. Best buy I've seen on a buffalo in a while. Need a bit more info for us potential hunters. Bluesy has a couple of good ones. Who will be the PH? How much are additional days if someone wanted to hunt longer? How much for observers? Which airport will you pick up at? Price list for additional animals? Do you have a good quality rental rifle available? If so what is the cost? Do you have pictures of the area,accomadations and buffalo taken there recently. How many animals on the property?
Your price is cheap enough to make people worry. References and pics will be helpful. Bruce

i have a friend who may be interested in this but as the others have said, we need more info.

-matt

gday mate , welcome to AH
that's one hell of a deal.......just under 9k aussie
how big is the area
and how big a buff , can someone knock over , at your place?
is there any other animals that can be hunted ?
can this be done with archery equipment ?

Thank you for your reply.

The hunting area is 6000 ha, 18000 ha, 11000 ha, 6000 ha and 15000 ha in total. All these areas are within an hours travel by road. The Buffalo are big and the Dagga Boys are old and have impressive horns, lots of character, not the wide spread as with the Buffalo on offer coming from breeding programs.

Other animals that can be hunted include Steenbuck, Duiker, Mountain Reedbuck, Impala, Springbuck, Blesbuck, Red Hartebeest, Black Wildebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Waterbuck, Eland, Kudu, Zebra, Warthog.

On the 11000 ha we have White Blesbuck, Black Impala, White Springbuck, Copper Springbuck, Mountain Zebra, Common Reedbuck, Simitar Oryx, Nyala, Tsessebe, Lechwe, Sable, Roan, Buffalo and White Rhino

Yes arvhery is alos possible, would this be for the Buffalo?

That's about $6500 U.S. Dollars. Best buy I've seen on a buffalo in a while. Need a bit more info for us potential hunters. Bluesy has a couple of good ones. Who will be the PH? How much are additional days if someone wanted to hunt longer? How much for observers? Which airport will you pick up at? Price list for additional animals? Do you have a good quality rental rifle available? If so what is the cost? Do you have pictures of the area,accomadations and buffalo taken there recently. How many animals on the property?
Your price is cheap enough to make people worry. References and pics will be helpful. Bruce

Let me start by assuring you that the price is attractive enough to get hunters interested. If the price is "cheap" it is also our way of attracting hunters to hunt with us this year and in the future because we offer a great deal.

The PH on the hunt would be myself, Kobus Vrey with additional PH for back-up as it is Dangerous Game being hunted. The additional days would depend on the number and species targeted, typical an additional 5 days could be realistic to add species to the hunt.

Observers USD 250 per day. The airport is Kimberley Airport unless you wish to fli in to O.R.Thambo International and take the road trip to the area

Yes we have good hunting rifles fitted with good optics .375 and the .458 open sights and we back-up with .500 Nitro Express on the buffalo hunt, with smaller calibers on the plains game .270 and .308. at USD 50 per day per rifle.

All the smaller animals Impala, Springbuck, Duiker etc in numbers about 2000, Blesbuck about 600, Red Hartebeest about 650, Black Wildebeest about 1300, Blue Wildebeest about 500, Gemsbuck about 750, Waterbuck about 350 and Eland about 450.

As for the rest you can mail me at kobus@shingelani.co.za please

Very nice price. One of these days I'm going to have to not spend all my money hunting and have it ready for a deal like this at the end of the year. Are you going to be at Dallas Safari Club this year?

one hell of a deal!

That is an awesome deal! at todays rate that is under 6,300 bucks WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!