Lame fake hunting trophies… yes it's a thing!

I´ll take the Unicorn, I just can´t afford a real one :E Sad:

Don't say that!!!!

If you plan and save and make it a goal you can make it happen! People are often surprised at just how reasonable they can be. ;)

Kinda Dumb ain't it!

No..I think it's kinda cool!

I am in the hunting fraternity for over 20 years, I don't have any trophies or animals on my walls...didn't want them or perhaps didn't need them on the wall...today my son has 4 trophies on the wall and he see's this again as his "accolade" if I can call it than for an up and coming hunter...

I think I might get a collection of these.

If I replace them slowly with real ones, the wife may not notice until they're all gone! She thinks the cat will be terrified. I'm worried that the cat won't be terrified!

Her leftie friends will no doubt be upset as much by the fake ones as real, so no harm in going for it......

here my best results of 30 years trophy hunting.
Lot of them are in Rowland Ward or Boone and Crokett Record book
The horse was a little mistake:whistle::whistle:
Foxi
Trophy wall.jpg

I ll keep my VERY REAL collection....Thank you very much!

Wow.........those are awesome:(

I have a friend that decorated his daughter's room with an African theme when she was born.

Something like this:
safari jungle bedroom design ideas-decorating jungle themed rooms.jpg
safari theme bedrooms kids decorating safari jungle theme.jpg

Wow!!!! I have a granddaughter coming in a few months.......... I hope my wife doesn't see this............OOOPS, TOO LATE!!!

Rinehart that room in the first picture has to be worth at least a Cape buffalo! That's a lot of money there!

Hey @Foxi I bet the hunting dog trophy has an interesting story! :E Big Grin:

How could someone shoot such rare and beautiful plastic creatures?!?

I'll bet they were a bit chewy once cooked...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!