1 Kudu trophy
1 Eland trophy
1 Gemsbuck trophy
5 hunting days full catering
Pickup at Johannesburg airport and drop off

Does not include rifle hire or bullets
Does not include the meat

If the Kudu bull is 52" or bigger there will be an extra $400 fee

That's a awesome deal for anyone out there! I'd take it in a heartbeat if I was going to Africa this year. Great pricing!!!

That is a really good offer. I am surprised someone has not scooped this up already.

Wow I can’t agree more, Willem this is a steal!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Willem,

This seems to good to be true. What dates are available for this offer? I am new to this forum, so do you have references? Is everything included as with the other hunts on your web site. I am planning to go to Africa this year and have been looking, but not booked yet. Any other details? Thanks

Never before seen a reference to the meat not being paid for. What does that mean? We know we cant take it home with us. Does it mean an extra charge to eat meat? Sounds silly I know but I dont get the point. Awesome offer though.

I sent Willem an email last night via his email address from his website and asked if the offer is still available and that I was interested. I also mentioned that I had posted a response to his post here. He later emailed me back and said he would have a look at my post. ??

Hi Willem
Will you be able to get the 3 good trophies in 5 days and how big is the area ?

Willem sent me another email and said for me to check out his web site, but no mention if the offer is still available. I am still not sure if this hunt is available or not. Not the responses I was expecting if this is a real offer. Maybe I am missing something.

I believe the meat question, probably can be summed up in the response...if you are a "local"....you can hunt for yourself and take the meat home.

High Velocity
While you " ckeck out " the websites check out mine also i do not have a good offer like that but i do have a website. Hahaha
Johan

Thanks for all the questions

This special is still open . The reason I said the meat is not included is because the price of this package is lower than what my local clients would pay. Otherwise all locals and other outfitters would also make use of this package .

This is a serious discount and is the only special that I am going to offer. I have a few bookings and the dates available are taken on a weekly basis by locals and some trophy hunters. I will give a week notice before I cancel this offer.

With regard to the hunting area : it would depend on the number of hunters , the time of the year we hunt , if the client wishes to shoot any other animals . We would be based at my farm that is 1420ha .

The best time for this hunt would be May , Aug, Sep and oktober .

But I am almost fully booked in May.

The three trophies we should find in the amount of days set out for the hunt.

Not included is rifle hire and ammo .
It is fully catered and pick up and drop off at Joburg

You guys are welcome to ask more questions .

Thanks

I believe the meat question, probably can be summed up in the response...if you are a "local"....you can hunt for yourself and take the meat home.

My post definitely should have said meat is not included from the animals hunted....if you are a local...not enough caffiene in the body at the time!

Awesome offer!

This offer expires at the end on the month

thanks

Willem,

Please don't send me any more of your ridiculous emails. I don't need to see some guy running around with his clothes off. I emailed you originally to discuss hunting and not for anything else.

Hallo Mike

Sorry I see that I by accident send the email intended for my friends to my hunting email list. Please accept my apology.

That means that other people on my hunting list would of received it as well. Sorry if it offends anybody.

If you are offended please just send me a PM or email and not post it globaly. Dont think the email should offend anybody else

thanks
Willem (soon to attend microsoft office training)

Someone needs a little sense of humor! Feel free to send me joke emails anytime.

You can ad me to your now famous joke email list also..

Willem,

When I saw that email and no other names/addresses on it, I thought you must be some kind of nut. However, if you truly made a mistake, apology accepted. Good luck with your hunts.

Willem, I will be in SA from august 2-8 and would like to join you and take the special offer with the eland, kudu and gemsbuck. Do you have references and what size of trophies could be expected from each animal? thanks, Jamie Browne. Browneflb@yahoo.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg