Kudu Bull Over 60 Inches Pictures

I have 2 general observations having viewed this entire thread....

1) There are many truly fantastic trophy animals pictured here... Congratulations to all!

2) There must be some brand of measuring tape that I am not aware of, and I would definitely like to get.... By that tape, we could all impress the ladies considerably....:E Excited:

I have 2 general observations having viewed this entire thread....

1) There are many truly fantastic trophy animals pictured here... Congratulations to all!

2) There must be some brand of measuring tape that I am not aware of, and I would definitely like to get.... By that tape, we could all impress the ladies considerably....:E Excited:

Sometimes I do wonder about the magic measuring tape!

Hate to say it but I agree with the above about tapes. There are a few kudu shown here as over 60 that are just not gonna make it, a couple not even close. I know something of magic tapes, it happened to me once.

62 inch Kudu Bull hunted with Leopard Legend Hunting Safari.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
The client that shot this Kudu is Brice Folden from Canada, he used to work for Wild TV.
You can contact him on 780-444-1512 to ask how long these kudu horns are.
They are 62 inches. It was a Monster Kudu

No need, I believe it!

fantastic kudu trophy , love the dark neck , congrats . The 60 plus are getting more and more difficult to find IMHO.

Some really nice ones in this thread. First time seeing this post. I'm just looking for one 50+ this year with the bow. I want the nice tight curl with a little V. I'll take this shape as a priority over horn length. Who am I kidding I'll shoot the first mature one I see in bow range. :) :A Banana:

Just wanted to say thanks a lot to Chris at Chris Troskie Safaris, as well as everyone else involved in our hunt. Myself and my brother were able to go to South Africa for our first time and had a really great experience.
I was able to harvest this kudu bull, which measured 61" X 59 7/8". This mountain kudu hunt is one I won't soon forget!!
Thanks again Chris!

Kudu.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on taking a monster
Kudu! I hope you will be providing a report.
This bull looks very similar to one in another post.

Thats a bull!

Beast of a bull ... inquiring minds want to know the whole story.

Yep. Let's hear some details on the hunt!

You could take my shoes and give me a dull knife and I'd be happy to hunt these kudu.

Congratulations to you and Chris!

Some very fine trophies here! Pieter if we see one that is 60" on our hunt this year I want him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross