AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
Nice....

Hi Foxi,

Nice video...

My Krieghoff does not go together that easy..

Just watched the video. It's worth the watch folks.

Well done. Thank you for sharing. That is nice slow motion action camera work on the recoil. :Facepalm:

That was great, some day I hope. The only problem I have is do I need to swipe the hair out of my eyes to go on a elephant hunt then I'm screwed

Very clear camera work, I would have liked to see the impact. Great to see the respect the hunter has at the end for the elephant.

Very interesting video, as if there is remorse mixed with the respect he shows for the Bull. I have experienced this upon killing twice, both were after physically and mentally draining myself for a week or more on that particular quarry. Having not hunted elephant I would imagine that it would be one of those defining moments in life. I think this video shows that, well done.
Cheers,
Cody

I still maintain that Peter is in for a haircut..:whistle:

That was great, some day I hope. The only problem I have is do I need to swipe the hair out of my eyes to go on a elephant hunt then I'm screwed

better ???
Kojak.jpg

Well Done.

Oh Gentleman.
I made a mistake.
The gun is a Heym .500, not a Krieghoff.
Sorry.
Mea culpa.
Mea maxima culpa
@Admin,could you correct that, please

Foxi

Very interesting video, as if there is remorse mixed with the respect he shows for the Bull. I have experienced this upon killing twice, both were after physically and mentally draining myself for a week or more on that particular quarry. Having not hunted elephant I would imagine that it would be one of those defining moments in life. I think this video shows that, well done.
Cheers,
Cody
...glad when you enjoyed the video. Hunting elephant is very special, but I try to show the same respect to all species.

Hallo Peter,
willkommen im besten Forum .
Ich hoffe es war in Deinem Sinn,dass ich das Video von Dir eingestellt habe.
Nur die Verwechslung Krieghoff-Heym .Sorry
Foxi

Welcome to AH Peter! Great video!

Well done. Thank you for sharing. That is nice slow motion action camera work on the recoil. :Facepalm:
It's on my list to purchase a 500 nitro to hunt the Big Five. I'm sort of nostalgic that way, I must say, the sight of that recoil does make a man's scrotum tighten up, if you'll excuse my French... Nicely put together

Gentlemen, I've hunted with Peter, it doesn't get any better, brought back two Cape Buffalo, Impala, Zebra, and much more. We also had a great Zebra Culling hunt which was a great experience. I highly recommend hunting with Peter..This looks like a very special hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross