Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, NAPHA, SCI, Roland Ward Guild
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe
Dear Friends

I thought I would take the time to let you know how our 2016 hunting season at Kowas Hunting Safaris is doing so far. We are situated 140km south-east of Namibia's capital city Windhoek. The rainy season hasn't treated us that well this season, but we are glad that we have grass for our game at the moment.

We do our hunting in free-range areas surrounding our main lodge at Farm Kowas in the Dordabis area.

We hosted a group of four from Utah, U.S.A at the end of April which had a superb safari with us. They achieved an astonishing 89% Gold-medal (SCI) percentage for the trophies they harvested.

The three Kudu bulls they harvested in the week long safari were 54,5", 55" and a 55,5". The three Oryx they harvested were 35", 36" and a 40". Among the other trophies were a 29" Waterbuck bull, 5" Steenbuck, 36" Eland bull, 13,4" Warthog and many more great memories. Needless to say, they set the standard for the season!

Attached are some pictures. Enjoy.

It was an honor and privilege to hunt with four life-long friends! We surely had a blast!

Until next time, happy hunting!

My best
Jacques

Aram\'s Lever-action Kudu.JPG
Aram\'s Warthog email.JPG
Dan\'s-kudu-04.jpg
Africa-group-with-kudu.jpg
Dan\'s-kudu-05.jpg
Dan\'s-oryx-03.jpg
Eland-01.jpg
JVB Eland.jpg
Ostrich-01-email.jpg
Paul\'s-impala-01.jpg
Paul\'s-kudu-01.jpg
Paul\'s-steinbuck-01.jpg
Paul\'s-warthog-01.jpg
Zebra-02.jpg
Aram\'s Oryx.JPG
Aram\'s Zebra.JPG
Dan-sunset-w-PH.jpg
Paul-&-Matheus.jpg
Paul-sunset-sticks.jpg
Tracker-Beckz-glassing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some great animals. That eland is a beast. Happy hunters for sure and a great job done by your crew. Good luck with the rest of your season

They did set the bar.

Congrats to your hunters.

Great hunting in Africa. Congrats to all the hunters!

Very nice trophies. A great Eland for sure!

Congrats on some great trophies ~ looking forward to you posting more as the season continues.

Congrats on some great trophies Jacques and co!

We just returned home after hunting at Kowas the following week, and I'm happy to say that I think the quality was maintained!!

Cheers
Tim

Congrats and some very nice pics as well!

Wow, very nice trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,