Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunters and Conservation
Koedoeberg is in the North West province of South Africa
220 Km from the airport

I will only be offering 1 of these specials

It includes 5 full days of hunting [day of arrival and day of departure are non-hunting days so 6 nights in total],
airport pickup and drop-off, lodging, meals, beer and wine in moderation, transportation, trackers, staff, trophy preparation and trophy fees for:

1x Impala
1x Blue Wildebeest

Additional trophies can be taken as per the price list.

Please mail me if anyone is interested.

Thanks and happy hunting to everyone !

This package is only for February 2014
Anywhere from the 1st of Feb to 16 Feb

To offer this special I would need minimum 4 hunters

Not included: dipping and packing/taxidermy of trophies; shipping of trophies to the final destination; gratuities/tips.

That has to be one of the most specific packages I have seen in a while.
Hope someone can jump on it.

Awesome deal Willem good luck with the hunt.

I imagine this offer may have been snapped up by now, but could you tell me the size of your farm? Thanks.

Hello Joester

Thank you for the question. Our main farm is 1700 ha. This special will be on our farm. We will also be hunting on concessions near us that's bigger than our farm.
If you interested I can book this special at $1500 the rest of the year on much larger concessions. Then your overnight will be on the bigger concessions.

We also offer this in the Limpopo province on a 10 000 Ha farm at $2400. Bookings are limited , on this concessions I need to book far in advance.

My bookings look good the rest of the year , its just February I always have no bookings. SO I put the special out for the month of feb.

If you take the day fees into consideration , the wildebeest and impala are free.

Any bow hunters should look at August and September. I cant believe the amount of animals coming into the blinds.

Thanks again for the question and good hunting to all !

I hunted with Willem this past May. First rate guy, first rate PH's, and loads of fun. He is a stand up guy that you can trust. Book with confidence with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.