Kiwi

Kiwi

Reaction score
Hi all I am a new member from New Zealand, I hope to hunt in Mozambique next year and have found this site helpful all ready.

Welcome to AH Kiwi! if you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer them for you. Enjoy your hunt.

Welcome to AH.

What are you hoping to hunt in Moz?

Welcome to AH, Kiwi!

Welcome Kiwi! Ive got some great Moz specials that ill be posting soon! Stay tuned.

Would like to hunt Buffalo, Sable, Eland and Nyala.

Welcome Kiwi! Someday I will make it over to your beautiful country.

Welcome Kiwi! Someday I will make it over to your beautiful country.

When you come over only to happy too help make your trip a success. I helped a Canadian take a Bull Tahr three years ago.

Welcome to AH and gooduck in Moz

Welcome Kiwi! Will your trip to Mozambique be your first trip to Africa?

It will be my third trip, I have been to Namibia twice

Welcome to AH, Kiwi !

Welcome aboard! Great place to get good hunting information. Looking forward to seeing you photo's from your trip!

Hi Kiwi

welcome to AH you should give SA a try! been to you country once have a friend staying there and he is also fond of shooting there in the new Plymouth area.

Enjoy

Welcome to AH Kiwi! Hope to hear from your hunt when you get back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,