Kevin Thomas Safaris Season Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by Kevin Thomas Safaris, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Kevin Thomas Safaris

Kevin Thomas Safaris AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    South Africa & Zimbabwe
    :)Kevin, Brenda & Brett Thomas of Kevin Thomas Safaris would like to wish all of their clientele, past, present, and future a Happy Xmas and New Year – We sincerely hope that everything in 2010 will be as you would wish, and here’s to good hunting. Go Well.

Attached Files:

2. robert tolliver

robert tolliver AH Member

Thank you very much for your book give away. I realy like your writing style , and subject matter. Happy holidays and many happy returns. :machinegun:
  3. robert tolliver

thanks to kevin thomas for , shadows in the african twilight ,I had the good luck to win this book on A H . thanks also to jerome for all of the good work , and all of the good people on this forum . r tolliver
  4. robert tolliver

mr. kevin thomas, dear sir; I have tryed e mail to no avail, next I am going to try smoke signals that only takes green wood me and computers, well lets say I am about next to nothing. if you read this send me an email and I will try again, boy howdy this is all new to an old cowboy. thank you sir robert