KEEP THE WIFE HAPPY PACKAGE $8000

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Paw Print, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Royal27

Royal27 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA - Zim - SA (Next!)
    Great point!!!

2. billc

billc SILVER SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    united states canada mexico south africa
    ok well pink daisy dukes and even bringing jessica simpson in the picture still make it so wrong.Neither I or pieter is pulling off that look.LOL You guys keep it up and one day soon you will not be so glad to see the pic's.I can tell you one thing our hunt is going to be fun from start to finish.Maybe I can make this a new trend in hunt wear and pay for my trips with great new outfits for guys to wear. :p

3. Royal27

Royal27 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA - Zim - SA (Next!)
    My fear is that I'm going to get my flight changed and be forced to TAKE the pics of you and Loodt.... I'm afraid of what that will do to my camera, not to mention my eyes!!!

4. billc

billc SILVER SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    united states canada mexico south africa
    You mean if your lucky enough.I am starting to worry how pieter may be posing at this point for pic's.Plus did you ever see pieters other PH he looks like he could kill me by looking at me.LOL Loodt is the least of my worrys if I make it through camp with pieter.

5. SNIPER59

SNIPER59 AH Veteran

Member of:
    SCI member
    Hunted:
    Canada, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, US Wyoming, New Zealand, Africa Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Limpopo, North West
    well I can say with certainty, that I do not wish to see ANYONE from this thread, myself included, in any type, shade, or design of daisy dukes camo...hahahaha
    I also know with the same amount of certainty, that this thread has gone about as far off topic as a thread can EVER go, but since its the thread owner who is contributing the most here, I guess it is just fine...LOL

6. Paw Print

Paw Print SPONSOR AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA HSC
    Hunted:
    South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
    Agree with you.Back to the topic,this is still available,and can also be done during February or March 2015.