tap

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Ok so I'm about to send my deposit for next year to hunt at kanana in botswana. I can't find anything negative out about them and all seems great. However I'm about to leave for this years safaris and I'm with the huntessentials guys and am told they own and personally manage all of their lands listed in their brochure. Today I'm blousing around their website and on their price list they have kanana down as one of their properties. Is kanana a specific ranch or a specific area? I'm not going to go into detail as its a long story but could someone in the know please let me know just what is meant if someone told you they were going to hunt kanana? As I said before I really need an answer and would greatly appreciate any info you guys can offer.

Tap

I'm kinda like you only in October, kind of out there on a wing and a prayer.

Did you get a list of references?

If you get something please let me know

I havent found anything bad but so far not much to affirm my opinion

PM me if you gt even a clue

well if they are related with huntessential then it only means another booking agent for them but then it would mean huntessential doesnt exclusively own all their properties as they state. im really thinking kanana is the description of the area but its just not one ive heard mentioned much. i will shoot you a pm if i ever do hear anything negative on them though. as for now everything seems on the up and up

Welcome to Kanana Wilderness | Living the Kalahari

The above link is for Kanana Safaris in Bots. I have never hunted with them and do not personally know anybody who has; however they were recently offering some very nice plainsgame packages from July through October of 2013 on another site.

Yes mike, he offered those packages here as well and they are very attractive and thats why I'm giving him a shot. However I did just talk with them and they confirmed huntessential is acting as a booking agent for them. Its nothing bad for kanana but this could be bad for huntessential and then again maybe I am reading their marketing wrong and nothing is wrong at all. However I am leaving for zim in less than two weeks to hunt with them and I am going to keep my hopes low for a double leopard kill as dissapointment is the only thing that really hurts me these days. I will get back on here and give you guys a full hunt report when I return from zim in august. Thanks for the help mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!