1/2 slam

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wild Sheep Society of BC
Hunted
BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, NWT, Alaska, Nevada, Wyoming, Arizona, Mexico, South Africa
I'm getting close. I depart Seattle on July 12. Jet Blue flight 264 to JFK. Then South African Airways filk 204 to Johannesberg. Anyone else on the flights?

I'll be hunting with Chamanzi Zulu Safaris near Pongola in the KZN. I haunted with them in 2009 and had a blast. I'll be after Kudu, Nyala, Bushbuck, Mtn Reedbuck, Gemsbok and Steenbok. I may take 1 or 2 more. I took the 3 Spiral horns last time. I had such a blast hunting them (Especially the Bushbuck) that I want to hunt them again.

I hope you have fun! Yes, bushbuck hunting is addicting :p!

I ve also hunted near Pongola, at the MKuze Falls PGR.

Nice Bushbucks in the area. Good luck !

Looking forward to your report, have a great trip!

Nothing like a spiral in the horns to get your blood going.

Happy planning and waiting.

I'm on south african flight 208 to johannesburg flying from washington/dulles. Close but no cigar:D

I hunted near Pongola earlier this year. I took a nice nyala and a SCI Gold reedbuck. Much different than other parts of RSA with the humidity and bugs, so bring your gear and skin sprays. I didn't see any gemsbok there but tons of nyala and those bushbuck hid very well! Best of luck!

Well I'm down to 8 days. Can't sleep. Shaking. The fever is bad. treatment is close.

Hang in there 1/2 slam, little under two weeks for me now as i leave on the 15th .... same symptoms

One more sleep :rolleyes: I'm like a kid on Christmas eve. Is it morning yet. Are we there yet.

Safe Flight and Good Hunting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross