Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
I am currently corresponding with Jorge Noyas assistant or someone claiming to be him. I emailed the link on Caza & Safaris and it went to jorgenestornoya@gmail.com. this email does not correspond with the email listed on the website.

To further complicate matters, I have now found 2 websites with different emails and addresses that both claim to be Jorge Noya and have the same exact info right down to all assistants and guides listed and are identical.

http://www.cazaysafarisargentina.com/argentina_big_game_hunts_about_us.html
http://www.hunt-argentina.com.ar/argentina_wingshooting_about_us.htm

To further complicate things Tomas is not listed as an assistant.

Can anyone offer some info that may lead me in the right direction? One of these guys is the real and reputable outfitter but how to tell which??? And may Tomas be someone who pirated the contact link?

So many hurdles to jump when researching these outfitters lol

Any help is appreciated.
Derek

By the way. This is often normal process to have a ".ar" and ".com" website.
That is local domain: Argentina.

One registrants contact details:

Registrant Name: Jorge Noya
Registrant Organization: Jorge Noya
Registrant Street: LAVALLE 987
Registrant City: Buenos Aires
Registrant State/Province: Buenos Aires
Registrant Postal Code: 1638
Registrant Country: AR
Registrant Phone: +54.47972291

Call him and ask for the email address.

Good luck.

thanks Wayne, I assume the other is not registered to Mr Noya?

and I assumed that info is not from the website but the domain registry?

thanks Wayne, I assume the other is not registered to Mr Noya?

There are three that are. The other listing had less info but was still linked to his name.

Updating websites is not an outfitter string suit. Not the "first world" remember

thanks wayne that corresponds exactly with what is posted on one of the websites.

ill let you know what I find out

Hope it turns out.
What you after down there?

By the way. This is often normal process to have a ".ar" and ".com" website.
That is local domain: Argentina.
BRICKBURN is right on that. Found another website for Jorge Noya, http://www.cazaysafaris.com.ar, the email addresses associated with that one are info@cazaysafaris.com.ar and jorgenestornoya@gmail.com. The telephone number associated with this website is very similar to the one BRICKBURN provided you with +54 (11) 4797.2291. While outfitters/guides are busy hunting, it is a common practice for them to have someone reply for them to email requests. English is not their first language which may have prompted you also to be more cautious with the "assistant" or the person replying on his behalf. I believe that all three websites are legitimate with correct email addresses.

On a SCI donation pdf file I found the following contact information:
JORGE NOYA - CAZA Y SAFARIS ARGENTINA E-mail: info@cazaysafaris.com.ar
Lavalle 987 – (1638) Vicente López Pcia. Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
Web: www.cazaysafaris.com.ar

Thanks J It is starting to look like both sites are his since the address info that you and Wayne provided both match one website but the emails you provided both match another. LOL

Hope it turns out.
What you after down there?

The mighty Brocket deer lol and Blackbuck, plus possibly some geese and ducks plus possibly an Axis if we happen to bump into the right one while hunting the other critters lol so pretty much everything lol

I was just going to go down for the first 2 but a trip to Argentina wouldn't be complete without some wing shooting and since I am turning into a goose nut... well ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess. Plus I looked up what their geese look like and they are gorgeous as are several of their ducks.

mmmmm Blackbuck.

Diamondhitch, the adreess and web page seems to be ok, is the Jorge´s web page I know since a long time a go, I don,t know who is his assistant.
Axis deer and Blackbuck is ok to hunt them.....brocket deer no way to export to your home and just in a couple Provinces is allow to get them for a few month.

I gonna try to find out another E.mail for you....!!!

Ok.....I was checking in Argentine hunting forums and is all the same imformation for the E-mail adress and web page so keep on trying with those mails and see what happens.

Thanks Rocket,

I can find no evidence that Brown Brocket can not be exported. Red brocket from Guatemala are CITES III but that is all that is listed. I am from Canada so if the US ESA has some ridiculous ban it does not apply to me. Does Argentina have its own ban on exporting them?

Thanks
Derek

Ohh I see, maybe you are rigth, I knew about to retrictions over USA......anyway I gonna check again with a brocker here just in case for you, maybe no problem with Canada....!!!!!

I will let you know Dereck....!!!!

Ohh I see, maybe you are rigth, I knew about to retrictions over USA......anyway I gonna check again with a brocker here just in case for you, maybe no problem with Canada....!!!!!

I will let you know Dereck....!!!!

Thanks Rocket, its good have someone looking out for me on the inside ;)

Diamondhitch'
Just a "heads up" - I hunted with Caza Y Safaris (Jorge Noya) in 2009. I had purchased the hunt at a SCI auction the previous year. It was for buffalo. During the communications process I added a few days for dove hunting, a few days in BA and added three observers. (my wife, her sister and brother-in-law). All of the arrangements went off without a hitch. The buffalo hunt and bird hunting, accomodations, etc were great and we were happy with the outcome. The problem came when I recieved my trophies back in the states. My buffalo cape was ruined from the lack of proper care in the field. The bull was hung in the shade of a tree the day I shot him around noon. We were scheduled to head back to BA the next morning. When we left, it was still hanging and had not been skinned yet (85 deg.F) When I complained they said not to worry. After returning to BA I settled up with Jorge's assistant and discussed my concern over the buffalo cape. I was told that in the unlikely event there was a problem, Caza Y would "make things right". When I contacted Jorge he refused to accept responsibility for the cape. I asked that he either send a replacement cape or cover the cost of the replacement found by my taxidermist. He flat refused. My taxidermist was able to get a replacement at an additional cost to me of $500. I later met a past client of Caza Y Safaris at SCI that had the same thing happen to him on his buffalo cape. It was never resolved either. I also think its important to note that I acted as my own import broker for the trophies and dealt with customs and USFW myself. When they released the shipment to me it consisted of a wooden pallet with my items on it with a few wraps of shrink wrap plastic. The cape even smelled bad after almost a year.

Jorge lived up to all promises except the cape issue. Unfortunately, it put a bad flavor on the whole trip.

Buff-Buster, I know that outfitter too....that is totally BS on his part(n):mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfieWorma

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber