John J. Jackson, III, President of Conservation Force, debates IFAW President Jeffrey Flocken on Pie

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Conservation Force, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Conservation Force

Conservation Force CONTRIBUTOR AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Conservation Force
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
  2. ThomasBeaham

ThomasBeaham BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
    Hunted:
    Republic South Africa (Limpopo)
    Well done Mr. Jackson!

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Thomas Beaham
  3. Hank2211

Hank2211 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
    Hunted:
    Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province), Cameroon, Argentina
    Just saw this. The ignorance of the IFAW fellow is appalling. We do know when Rhinos cease to breed. Rhinos don't travel in herds. Old males are potential threats to the younger animals. He is wrong on every single point he makes.

As for both IFAW and Piers Morgan, I wonder if they eat meat? Millions of animals - domesticated and otherwise - are killed for food weekly around the world. Are we ashamed to have killed these animals? Do we feel so bad that we buy our meat in dark alleys lest anyone see us buying the remains of some poor animal that a brute somewhere has killed? I'm completely fine if you don't want to kill an animal, but if you want to have someone else kill one for you, then be grateful. When you pretend that as the eater of the animal you're morally superior to the killer of the animal, well, that just disgusts me, and there is really no rational discussion to be had with these kind of hypocrites.