John J. Jackson, III, President of Conservation Force, debates IFAW President Jeffrey Flocken on Pie

Well done Mr. Jackson!

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Thomas Beaham

Just saw this. The ignorance of the IFAW fellow is appalling. We do know when Rhinos cease to breed. Rhinos don't travel in herds. Old males are potential threats to the younger animals. He is wrong on every single point he makes.

As for both IFAW and Piers Morgan, I wonder if they eat meat? Millions of animals - domesticated and otherwise - are killed for food weekly around the world. Are we ashamed to have killed these animals? Do we feel so bad that we buy our meat in dark alleys lest anyone see us buying the remains of some poor animal that a brute somewhere has killed? I'm completely fine if you don't want to kill an animal, but if you want to have someone else kill one for you, then be grateful. When you pretend that as the eater of the animal you're morally superior to the killer of the animal, well, that just disgusts me, and there is really no rational discussion to be had with these kind of hypocrites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg