AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee . The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?"

The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him .

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back . He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea . He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat . "

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches . He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer . "On my bill," he said loudly .

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed . " The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door .

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed . " The Libertarian felt his back straightening up and he raised his hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out the door .

Then, Jesus walked towards the Democrat, just smiling . The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me . . . . I'm on disability . "

:clapping:

GREAT!!! Too funny!:whoo::worship:

Absolutely the best joke I have read in a long time;). To bad (if it were to happen) it is sooooo accurate.:(

This really is pretty funny ;)

a democrats must be the same as a member of the labour party in oz :first:

Great one!:clapping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you