Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member of,,Caribou Hunt Club, Stock and Barrel Pistol Range
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
How Cold Is it,,,,It,s so cold The prostitutes in Downtown Minneapolis are Giving Fat Guys a 20% Discount,,,Thanks Folks I,ll be here all week,, and don,t forget to tip your waitress

Ole' told Sven he had a new job. Sven of course asked, "what's the job?". Sven says, "I'm a diesel fitter" A diesel fitter? What's a diesel fitter? Well, Ole explains that he works at the ladies underwear factory in Duluth and when they finish a pair of underpants he tries to pull them over his head, If they go over he says-
"Diesel Fitter! :) :) :)

Cliffy, that's pretty funny. What's not funny is how cold it is outside!

Sven and Olie Jokes Huh,,OK
Sven Calls up Olie and Says ,,hey ya got ta Come ofer and tell me whats wrong wit my new Cow,, so Olie comes over and give the new cow the once over and Says ya She sher looks fine to me Whats the Problem, so Sven pulls on the Cow Teet and the cow Farts,,,,Ya See Olie efry time I pull on her Teet she Farts,,,So Olie thinks for a Minute and says hey Sven did ya Buy dat Cow in Nort dakota,,,Sven Says ya fer sher By Golly I sher Did How ya Know that,,,to which Olie replies,,, My Wifes from Nort Dakota
For you International Guys,,Minnesota,s original Settlers were mostly from Sweden ,Norway and Finland ,,So Olie and Leena and Sven and Olie Jokes are uniquely Minnesota,,

OK, I just nearly lost it on that one!!

Love those Sven and Olie jokes keep'm coming guys.:thumb:

BTW My Mother was born in Stavanger Norway! YA fur shur ;-0

A Swen and Ole go duck hunting and Ole is very excited to show off his new hunting dog. They are out in their duck hunting boat and a couple of ducks fly over. They fire and a duck them drops. Ole sends his retriever out to get the duck. The dog jumps out of the boat and runs across the water picks up duck and hops back into the boat. And much to Ole's dismay, Swen doesn't say word.
Another couple of ducks fly over. They shoot and another duck falls. Ole sends his dog out again. The dog again runs across the water, picks up the duck, and runs back and hops into the boat. Still, Swen doesn't say a word.
This happens several more times and finally Ole smugly says, "So Swen, do you notice anything unusual about my new dog?"
"Ja, he can't swim."

A Swen and Ole go duck hunting and Ole is very excited to show off his new hunting dog. They are out in their duck hunting boat and a couple of ducks fly over. They fire and a duck them drops. Ole sends his retriever out to get the duck. The dog jumps out of the boat and runs across the water picks up duck and hops back into the boat. And much to Ole's dismay, Swen doesn't say word.
Another couple of ducks fly over. They shoot and another duck falls. Ole sends his dog out again. The dog again runs across the water, picks up the duck, and runs back and hops into the boat. Still, Swen doesn't say a word.
This happens several more times and finally Ole smugly says, "So Swen, do you notice anything unusual about my new dog?"
"Ja, he can't swim."
Love it

fishing-754312.jpgSven Olie and Lars were out fishing on lake Superior when a wave swept over the boat and Knocked Lars in the water, when he didn,t surface Sven tells Olie ,,fer Crissake Olie git in da water and save Lars or he,ll drowned so Olie dives in the water and in a few minutes pushes the lifeless body on the boat,,Sven says to Olie,,he ain,t breedin I think hees drown,,Olie says we got to save him Sven why don,t ya try some Mout to Mout respration so Sven atempts to give his friend mouth to mouth and stops and says, Olie Jeezuschris do you remember lars,s Breath Smellin that bad,,and Olie Replies,,no I don,t tink so and come to tink about it ,,I don,t remember him wearin no Snowmobile suit either,,,ofdah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!