Is the PH legally required to be in hide in South Africa?

Jaco totally agree with you, it would then just be easier to get South African hunter to do the job. In my view this is a professional service we render the client's and it needs to be done in a professional manner. I can understand that there will be clients wanting to hunt alone " as i like to spend time alone in the field", but unfortunately it is not going to happen in South Africa.

All clients must have a PH on his side!!

Best regards

Jaco,

Correct! Do you know in what kind of trouble that outfit is going to be in if something goes wrong. It's very true, the Goverment probably doesn't have the manpower to regulate it, but ask around what happened to Outfitters and PH's who had hunts done without licensed personel working for them - BIG SHIT....

LEAVING A CLIENT IN A BLIND ALONE.......... A big no no in my book, apart from it being ilegal it is just silly no matter what the experience level is, leagality seems to be a tecnichality these days....

Large outfitting companies use it as a mass hunt selling tool, 300 x 1 client, 225x 2 clients 175x 3 clients, 100 x 4 clients with one PH between them..... Silly and wrong...

Honestly why dont we just open our lodges, give our vehicles and let everyone do what they like.. :) and then we can say that we had 200 clients a season.....

My best always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross