Is a Game Warden here under us in this Forum?

Foxi

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.

...equal from the old times or actually in office .
I think it would be interesting,when you can tell us,what kind/producer of rifle ,caliber ,bullets etc. you got from your administration.
What are you shooting per year, or is/was it only self defense or something ?

All the best
Foxi

Hi Foxi,

You should be aware that our site is being monitored by more than one state or federal agency.

Weather they will chime in and answer is a unknown, they like to lurk and see if anything illegal or questionable if taking place and then they will notify the appropriate state or country for further handling.

I suggest you post a picture of your self with say like 50 pheasants and see how soon someone shows up at your door step...then you will know for sure if they are watching and reading...

Hi Foxi,

You should be aware that our site is being monitored by more than one state or federal agency.

Weather they will chime in and answer is a unknown, they like to lurk and see if anything illegal or questionable if taking place and then they will notify the appropriate state or country for further handling.

I suggest you post a picture of your self with say like 50 pheasants and see how soon someone shows up at your door step...then you will know for sure if they are watching and reading...

Hallo James,

I dont understand what you mean.
Probably I have difficulties to translate your post.
What I understand is ,that you think I m posting dishonorable or illegal sentence or articles ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
ME ?
Which one ?

Headshaking
Foxi

foxi i think something got lost in the translation both ways . james wasnt suggesting you had posted anything bad anywhere, just saying that big brother is watching in a joking way ;)

what i think foxi is asking , is are there any ex or serving game wardens, park rangers, national parks people who are members of AH, and if so what rifles/calibre type of ammunition is/was issued by their depts, or do/did they have to buy their equipement themselves, and what situations did they use their rifles etc in. was it for culling, pac or self defense.

foxi i think something got lost in the translation both ways . james wasnt suggesting you had posted anything bad anywhere, just saying that big brother is watching in a joking way ;)

what i think foxi is asking , is are there any ex or serving game wardens, park rangers, national parks people who are members of AH, and if so what rifles/calibre type of ammunition is/was issued by their depts, or do/did they have to buy their equipement themselves, and what situations did they use their rifles etc in. was it for culling, pac or self defense.

Nice job Mike.

Hi Foxi,

I see you are from Germany and as Spike was so kind to state, Our (USA) web sites are always being monitored by government officials. Many poaching and illegal activities are found by our government officials monitoring web sites.

Game warden is a term that i associate in the USA.

The only time i have learned of them chiming in is when they think they can get a sting operation lined up. You learn about this after the court case and punishment is final. You never learn of the undercover agent real name or government agency until later.

Meaning they are under cover and do not post their affiliation to a government agency.

Now if you are or were inquiring about, PH's in Africa and what rifles use, they will be more than willing to let you know what rifles they use.

Sorry for confusion.

exactly-I thought I wrote this in the start.
Ups,no,really ?
A foreign language is a strong language.
A Game Warden in Germany is a man ,who takes care in an African Nationalpark.Mostly.
And I wanted to know what rifles they are carrying there.

I know that Big Brother is watching us.
And your NSA is also monitoring my chanclerin Angela Merkel.
But they can x-ray me 24 hours a day

My life ist complete boaring for them :

I pay my tax
I accept the laws
I'm tender to my wife :)
and I'm friendly to horse and hound

Foxi

Last edited:
My life ist complete boaring for them :

I pay my tax
I accept the laws
I'm tender to my wife :)
and I'm friendly to horse and hound
Foxi

:E Rofl::E Rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross