INTRODUCTION

EMMANUEL SAFARIES

Reaction score
Member of
PHASA:SAJWV:SAGA
Hunted
RSA
HI ALL.I HAVE JUST JOINED AH.I AM A PH AND OWNER OF A GAME FARM IN LIMPOPO PROVINCE RSA.I HAVE HUNTED VARIOUS PLAINS GAME OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS.

..:welcome:..to AH. Give us some more info on your operation and contact details..do you have a website ?

Welcome and as Doc has already asked...can you give us some details on your operation in the Limpopo?

Welcome to AH.
Just so you know, all new farm owners are required to offer each AH member a free Lechwe or Nyala.

Welcome to AH.
Just so you know, all new farm owners are required to offer each AH member a free Lechwe or Nyala.

Exactly!!!! Put me down for a Lechwe!....:agree::crazylol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH.
Should be interesting to see your reply to the comedy team.

Share your stories and pictures.

VERY NICE YOU ALL. LECHWE I DON'T HAVE, NYALA HOWEVER,MY FARM IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE ALL OF AH'S MEMBERS.ONLY 300 ha. I USE THE FARM FOR PERSONAL GAME VIEWING AND OCCASIONAL HUNTING ONLY.IF HOWEVER YOU GUYS WANT CONTACT DETAILS FOR RELIABLE OUTFITTERS, I WOULD GLADLY ASSIST YOU. IF YOU DO COME TO SA FOR A HUNTING TRIP, I WOULD GLADLY HAVE YOU VISIT MY FARM ON A VERY CASUAL AND PERSONAL OUTING.WE ARE ABOUT 425 km NORTH WEST OF OR. TAMBO AIRPORT NEAR A VERY SMALL TOWN CALLED "TOLWE" APPROXIMATELY 60 km FROM THE BOTSWANE BORDER

Welcome to AH EMMANUEL! Looking forward to your participation!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to AH, EMMANUEL!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH EMMANUEL! Enjoy the site and please feel free to post some pics of the animals taken.

Welcome to the forum EMMANUEL, great group of folks here, SO STOP YELLING AT US,,, ;) Just pulling your chain, Cap lock brother, turn off the Cap lock.

Welcome Emmanuel!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,