Introducing myself

Reaper45.70

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I am a new member from Gatlinburg, TN and a life long hunter, I can not wait to talk to some new people that have the same passion for hunting that I do, I look forward to getting in on some of the discussions in the forums. Reaper45.70

Welcome to AH Reaper45.70!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum!

nd

Thank You Marius, maybe one day I can hunt the places that I have dreamed about and meet some of the great people on these pages. Regards, Reaper

Reaper45.70
Welcome you did join the best forum ever. Let us know if we can help with any questions you have.
Johan

Welcome to AH Reaper45.70!
I'm not far from your area I'm an Alabama hunter From Russellville, AL myself. Enjoy AH it's a great place to meat Great People and to learn about Africa.

Welcome to AH and lots of discussions.

Hi,Im new here but its great.Many years ago i had an uncle who was a white hunter in Kenya.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome from New Zealand mate

Welcome to AH. Start planning your trip to Africa! You will love it!

Welcome :) I am a newbie too! :)

Welcome to the forum, you want to talk hunting, you are in the right place. A lot of great folks here to assist, and talk too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosalineCl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg