international flights

You are my size, they really don't make economy seats for us that are gravity challenged.

Not trying to get personal but you should probably ask your GP on your "cure." I would not let a patient of mine dose at those levels. It may be OK as you have obviously used it before but the chance of distress would be dicey in my book.

Looks like you have a bladder sized for a camel:)

im 6'4" at 290 and my chest measures 56" around. i really need two seats as i dont fit in one. best trip i had was a window seat in economy. i hit the airport bar downed 4 double shots of yeager and swallowed two oxycodones and two vicadan. 30 minutes later the flight attendants were shaking me violently to wake up. i finally realized i was on an empty plane sitting at the joberg airport.

Dear Saeng.

One must remember that dosing protocol is different for those of us that survived the 60's

I'm just sayin'

tap, you were lucky to survive that trip. I'll suffer through it.

im 6'4" at 290 and my chest measures 56" around. i really need two seats as i dont fit in one. best trip i had was a window seat in economy. i hit the airport bar downed 4 double shots of yeager and swallowed two oxycodones and two vicadan. 30 minutes later the flight attendants were shaking me violently to wake up. i finally realized i was on an empty plane sitting at the joberg airport.

I was going to make note of trained tolerance but decided it sounded a bit pithy. As I am 60 I have a vague recollection of the era, wonder why it is vague:)
Dear Saeng.

One must remember that dosing protocol is different for those of us that survived the 60's

I'm just sayin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViolaFairb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you