Interests besides hunting

Analog AudioView attachment 30431 I still do some speaker repair

I have an AKAI setup, but not as impressive as yours :)

Besides music, competition shooting ( or shooting with military guns when invited by my Army friends :whistle:).

Photography.

I collect knives and vintage fountain pens, and read a lot.

Nice thread @tigris115
For me its all about being outdoors. Hunting, kayaking, fishing and walking through the mountains with my dog and spending time with my wife.
But wildlife photography would be my biggest hobbie (hunting is a way of life) and living where I do, Iam very fortunate to get some great opportunities. I would love to have my own wildlife photography/hunting safari business one day. I have attached a few photos that i have taken.

p.s. They all copyrighted!:sneaky:

View attachment 30441 View attachment 30442 View attachment 30443 View attachment 30444 View attachment 30445 View attachment 30446
If you put those on canvas and sold them somewhere, that could, at the least, pay for a good plains game hunt.

bloody hell old boy , your sound system has more switches and dials ,than my wheel house ..............
Bluey You should see the equipment I'm not using ,,I can just picture my kids dragging my stuff to the curb the day I get a one way ride to the Geezer Hotel

Excellent pics Sable123! I have to say the Leopard and the Lion cub are my favorites. That Leopard's eyes just bore right through ya. Awesome!

I watch movies, play video games and watch sports for relaxation. When I buy my next house I'm sure I will be a full time handyman again!

If you put those on canvas and sold them somewhere, that could, at the least, pay for a good plains game hunt.

Luckily I get paid to go plains game hunting;) But maybe i'll save up and treat myself to a Sable with a bow

Excellent pics Sable123! I have to say the Leopard and the Lion cub are my favorites. That Leopard's eyes just bore right through ya. Awesome!

@IdaRam thanks very much. Iam lucky with the opportunities i get. Have alot of those type of leopard photos that i'll gladly post if someone wants to see.

When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting lol. Besides that, I enjoys shooting, fondling, and thinking about guns and bows. In all seriousness I do really enjoy shooting shotguns whenever I can (sporting clays are by far my favorite).

besides hunting and guns, my other passion is anything with a motor. I absolutely love driving cars, boats, and airplanes (Key Largo is like a gearheads playground).

I also enjoy going out to eat at restaurants and bars (which I do almost everyday). Going to the movies is something I also love doing because I have such fond memories of going out to dinner and then a movie with my family on the weekend as a special treat.

Like just about everyone else in the world, I love listening to music and going to concerts. Unlike everyone else, though, my weirdest hobby is fiddling with clockwork. I do not know what there is about clockwork, but I buy old clocks and I disassemble them and put clockwork together. Its a weird hobby, but I am sure everyone has one.

I got some pictures of my clay models. How are they?
Also, I am more than happy to take requests on my dA, my tumblr, or the PM system here.

silly_elephant_by_tigris115-d7vk2r5.jpg

t__rex_solo_by_tigris115-d7i9riq.jpg

Attachments

• t__rex_solo_by_tigris115-d7i9riq.jpg
    t__rex_solo_by_tigris115-d7i9riq.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 74
  • silly_elephant_by_tigris115-d7vk2r5.jpg
    silly_elephant_by_tigris115-d7vk2r5.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg