Incredible Deal on Namibian Leopard Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
My best Leopard hunting outfitter has one late season Leopard tag and he is offering it at an unbelievable price to sell it quick.

The Leopard hunt is 14 days long, 2 travel days plus 12 hunting days, per-baiting and baits included as well as the trophy fee. Their track record on baited hunts is second to none and they have been 100% this year on big cats.

The price for this deal is $15,000 USD and we have till the end of the season to do it (November 30, 2015).

The 2016 price of this hunt is almost US$25,000.

This is an incredible opportunity for someone wanting to get a big cat without breaking the bank. Its also a chance to hunt with one of the best Leopard hunting outfitter on the continent, bar none.

Please email me for more details or to book.

Look at some of the 2015 cats...

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't it take a while to get the CITES paperwork in order?

Doesn't it take a while to get the CITES paperwork in order?

Up here it's one electronic form and one telephone call away.
(As long as there is still Quota you are fine)

I have never looked in to it so don't have a clue, but knowing how the wheels work "down here", I bet its a bit longer than that. Just curious anyway.

Last edited:
Oh contraire! I just read it and unless I misread it paperwork IS required and it says to allow AT LEAST 60 days and possibly 90 days for the permit. It may be easy up there but not so much down here.

Oh contraire! I just read it and unless I misread it paperwork IS required and it says to allow AT LEAST 60 days and possibly 90 days for the permit. It may be easy up there but not so much down here.

I agree with you.
To import it, it is always required.
Not to hunt though.
Apparently the USFWS makes your life difficult as always.

I was just talking to Rosella SSI about CITES permits. She said our lovely gov't was taking it's time getting things done. But I do believe Brickburn is correct, you don't need the permit to hunt. The CITES permit on this side is just for the importation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if that's so and I don't say it isn't, tell me how smart it would be to hunt the leo and not have the import permit if you did plan to import it back. No thanks! If I had a leo hunt planned and wanted to bring it home, I would start at least 90 days out and have that permit in hand before I got on the plane. In this political climate it would be foolish (I think) to do otherwise. Just my extremely humble opinion!:rolleyes:

The US CITES import permit for the Leopard is not required prior to the hunt and can be applied for after the hunt or once the Leopard has been taken. If the Namibian outfitter has a Leopard tag, which is the case here, a hunting permit will be issued to the hunter. Should the Leopard be taken, an export CITES permit will be issued by the Namibian authorities if all was done according the the law. Both import and export CITES permits are needed for the sport hunted trophy to be received by the hunter.

Last edited:
Great deal. This outfitter is certainly one of the best and his area holds big cats. I did enough research to know. He was one of the outfitters I wanted to hunt with but his initial price was just a little out of my price range. SSI did pre arrange my cities permit for me this year and it take about 2 months to get, but I believe you do not need to pre "order" your cities tag. Rosella or Robert are just a phone call away to confirm. Someone needs to jump on this deal.

Sorry for chiming in late. the guys are correct, you don't have to have a CITES in hand to hunt you do need one to bring it back. You can file before you leave or after you come back and you usually have it in hand before your trophies are ready to ship.

Is this a hunt that hounds can be used on?

Mitch, since you have a Leopard in your Avatar I'll assume you might know and you are screwing around. Just in case: it is ILLEGAL to use hounds in Namibia.

Any refund for no Cat? Where is the ranch/s?

Is this a hunt that hounds can be used on?
Actually I did not know hounds were not allowed in Namibia. As you can see in my avatar, my last leopard was with Warick Evans, legendary houndsman from SA and the late Mark " Ellos " Elliott.

Actually I did not know hounds were not allowed in Namibia. As you can see in my avatar, my last leopard was with Warick Evans, legendary houndsman from SA and the late Mark " Ellos " Elliott.

Only recognize the Leopard. :A Blink:
So, we'll go with the education angle. :)

So, is this a night time hunt over bait or a daytime track and stalk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois