In Memoriam - Greg Rodriquez from Global Adventure Outfitters Inc shot and killed

This really was a tragedy and condolences to everyone that was effected by this.

I had been communicating with Greg last year regarding a Canada whitetail hunt a month or before this happened and was really pleased with his knowledge, professionalism and customer service. Does anyone know what happened to GAO and/or the guys that were working for Greg?

I am sorry for both families.
Not really sorry for the shooter. There are better ways to show your displeasure than shooting someone under those type of circumstances. Been there but did not resort to shooting. All he did was mess up the lives of children and probably the ladies.

I am sorry for both families.
Not really sorry for the shooter. There are better ways to show your displeasure than shooting someone under those type of circumstances. Been there but did not resort to shooting. All he did was mess up the lives of children and probably the ladies.

"Been there but did not resort to shooting. All he did was mess up the lives of children and probably the ladies." Really!? Who talks like this?!? He murdered an innocent man who was sitting at a table having a business discussion with a psycho's estranged wife. Check out the police reporting. Yeah, the incident might have affected "the ladies."

^^^ Hey I did not read the report and was not there. I also do not know the back story or the people.
So check your smart mouth at the door. All I tried to do was respond in a respectable fashion and not offend anyone. I could have responded in a harsh way due to the past experience I had with a now ex-wife while married to her. I did not.

Was all the true history between the people in the report? Was he really innocent? I do hope so and wish he had not been killed. However I "personally" do not know the whole true story. Thus my post. As far as the shooter goes I cannot feel sorry at ball that he is dead. I can say this without knowing the whole story. A wife/ex-wife is just not worth that reaction under any conditions.

I suppose you where there and therefore an expert about it so I will stand down to you.

I was hesitant to even post on this thread. Now I know way.

You may post whatever you want I am done with this thread and you.

It is a shame when two great guys, who have many of the same interests, get cross-threaded like this on the internet.

Come on guys...let's not make this so personal. Let's give each other a little room to be imperfect?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber