Impala Bullets Unbelievable but 100% True and Correct!

michaelhh375

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Swedish hunting association
Hunted
Sweden, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, Spain, Austria, Germany and Canada
Dear fellow hunters.

I arrive RSA on the 10th of May, just to visit a good friend before I left for 18 days hunting in Mozambique. When I arrived Tzaneen at afternoon, I was immediately served a G&T plus some nice biltong. On the table was also a nice broschyr from a bullet manufacturer with name IMPALA BULLETS. After reading for a few minutes i asked my friend if this really was true and could it really work ? My answer back was: Why don't you try yourself, I have both 13 grams and 17,5 grams to yours H375 ! I brought this ammo to Mozambique, shot 5 hippos, 5 crocs, a lot of baboons, some few klipspringers and duikers, used same ammo for all animals ! result was perfect. Head shot on Hippo, even got a chance for lung-shot at night on hippo, and hippo walked less 15 meters before it fell ! Also have to mention that there are minimal meat damages. No more problems with what kind of ammo ! One bullet for ALL, from grouse to buff!

Impala Bullets, The Ultimate in Lightweight Solids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you