If you had only One trophy...

I would like a honey badger......

Reactions: BWH
Really??...lol

You have to wish bigger Bob;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BWH
day time leopard with a bow.........over bait

I like the different animals and my mounts prove it.......

I like the different animals and my mounts prove it.......

I do have to admit that my favorite animal from this last trip was the porcupine!!!

I still can't believe that my wife, who is not a fan of taxidermy in general, wants it fully body mounted!!! :A Big Hello:

Tough, tough question. I've only just begun to hunt. I'm going for lion (male). The gentlemen I hunt through will be looking into my hunting one next year. So we'll see. My next pursuit, Lord willing, will be a grizzly hunt in Alaska. :)

day time leopard with a bow.........over bait

Here's some medicine that might get there before the cat jumps the string.
IMG_3505.jpg

Giant sable of Angola for Africa and MP sheep for a second continent and maybe Markor or Takin.

Brickburn, how heavy of a arrow,what draw length and how many pounds at that speed?

Here's some medicine that might get there before the cat jumps the string.
View attachment 42881[
I don't think he would jump the string ,if l got to draw ,with him unawares........
if l dress down the weight to just above ibo ,the maxxiss 32 is flicking them out at 343fps average .........
that's at 92 lbs and 30.5 D/L

100lb elephant, exportable, under free range conditions, but..... A whole lot of clooooose 2nd's. Black rhino being one of many.

Tough, tough question. I've only just begun to hunt. I'm going for lion (male). The gentlemen I hunt through will be looking into my hunting one next year. So we'll see. My next pursuit, Lord willing, will be a grizzly hunt in Alaska. :)
Good luck WALKINGPREY2.
Witold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you