Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
21-Lion-1024x812.jpg

Attachments

• 21-Lion-1024x812.jpg
    21-Lion-1024x812.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 827
A leopard would look fabulous that way as well.

BADASS!!!!!

second best pose I would say johnny. LOL you know which I think is the best. For an Africa lion I don't like the rocks myself as they are normally not on rock like that. It is a great look and a lot of guys like mounting things on rock to hang off the walls. You know what I think of wes's work. He is one of the best around and I would only ever use him for anything I mount here in the states.
I think any African lion belongs on some kind of sand base with grass. Each there own though.

She looks really good!

That's the pose you should get your leopard done after you take the monster Tom your gunna get. Have it on branches instead of rocks. That would be pretty cool!

I'm considering the crouched staking position above.

I like them both a lot. I like one with more of the back arched then flat my self more like the second picture. It is all in the soft detail of the muscles when it is done. These real life poses make great ideas for mounts. I hope you get your wish and we can add your lioness to your hunt you already have planned.

i like the crouched pose above, should be interesting if it were placed in entrance hall next to a coat rack!! or just around the corner in the next room!! :E Big Grin:

i like the crouched pose above, should be interesting if it were placed in entrance hall next to a coat rack!! or just around the corner in the next room!! :E Big Grin:

That is a great idea :A Up To Something:

second best pose I would say johnny. LOL you know which I think is the best. For an Africa lion I don't like the rocks myself as they are normally not on rock like that. It is a great look and a lot of guys like mounting things on rock to hang off the walls. You know what I think of wes's work. He is one of the best around and I would only ever use him for anything I mount here in the states.
I think any African lion belongs on some kind of sand base with grass. Each there own though.
Billy I understand. But that could also be done on a floor base. Would look great as a base pedestal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rugermagnum

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,