Ideas please

Ha Ha! That I do have and I still have room inside the lodge too. Gotta make sure I have room for all trips to Africa!

Gizmo,
Looks like I'm gonna have to bring a lodge warming present!

Lol a game room warming present anyway. I'm hopin it's done by the time yall get here. We built it because we wanted to have another bar and a pool table. Will proally have a card table and a dart board also. I'm going to put a couch that folds out into a bed for a little extra sleeping room. I'd like to be able to sleep more people comfortably especially for dove season. I didn't want to have to walk back to the lodge to get another beer and slow the pool game down. It's going to be log and match the lodge. I figured that would look better than having a metal building next to the lodge. It started out just as a small building to put a water filtration system in with a 2500 gal water storage tank then turned into an office and game room. Now I wish we'd built it twice as big. I did however add a 20x40 car port on it to keep everybody's cars under it if a hail storm pops up.

I'm really going to push to get it done ASAP. I just gotta find some decent couches that fold into beds.

I bought a really comfortable one at Sam's club for an extra bed in my reloading room. Check them out everyone that has passed out on it loves it! Lol. Plus the added bonus of waking up to the sound of the dillon cranking them out. BTW, I'll get check out to ya mañana, had a root canal and wisdom tooth pulled Monday, haven't been to motivated to do much since.

No worries. Thanks for the info I'll check them out. Didn't know SAMs had that kinda stuff. Root canal :(:eek: that sux. Ouch

@gizmo I noticed some cattle in the background of the photo there. What cattle do you have? breed? Sorry a bit off topic so i'll bring it back....I would say a dart board. Also Pinterest is a great source for inspiration.

All the best
Jono

There's a mix of baldy and angus with a few others thrown in. Most of the cattle belong to the game warden who leases the ranch for grazing. I have my cows on a different part of the ranch. They are red baldy and I have a corrientes bull on them at the moment because they are first calf hefers.

image.jpg
Logs showed up and we started stacking!
image.jpg

It's actually deceiving. Theres a large valley just to the right of the picture with about 130 ft elevation change. While the panhandle is flat where we're at has a lot of elevation change.

What is the recessed area in the concrete floor for? At first I thought "restroom", but it looks like you might have a large door there?

A 2500 gal water storage tank with filtration equipment.

@gizmo I noticed some cattle in the background of the photo there. What cattle do you have? breed? Sorry a bit off topic so i'll bring it back....I would say a dart board. Also Pinterest is a great source for inspiration.

All the best
Jono
Here you go buddy. The newest member of the Rockin G Team
image.jpg

Hey Gizmo
Does he have a export # LOL.....

Lol None needed sir, that is a fine specimen of Texas slow elk

God bless Texas !!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!