Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
To Joburg, on August 8, then to Limpopo Province where I will be hunting with my good friend Gerhardo Steenekamp of Elandsbosch Safaris.

This will be my fifth hunt in SA :whoo:

Hi Nyati,
How are you even sleeping at night? What is on your "wish list" for this trip? Good luck and enjoy your trip and please let us know how it went when you return.
Shoot straight!

good stuff nyati
I wish you well mate.
looking forward to reading all about it on your safe return , while looking at your trophy photos .
hunt well and be safe

So far I m sleeping well, we ll see in two weeks !

This time I m trying to hunt some animals which some reason or another I haven t been able to in the past. Eland, bushbuck, reedbuck, hyena, and baboon. Then we ll see, maybe jackal, a nice warthog...

Thank you for your good wishes, I promise a full report and tons of pics.

Have a safe and successful trip Nyati! Most of all enjoy Africa! Brian

Good luck Nyati! Wish I was going with you bud!!!

Nayti I am so thrilled for you!!! And the insomnia begins..... How exciting, I wish I was going again.. I'm pretty sure you are still going to need some further discussion and chatter so feel free to keep us all updated on things... We all know what your going through. This forum is the best support group/therapy EVER!!!! I will live vicariously through you these next couple of weeks!! I'm sure many of us will!!
Sigh..

Jane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!