I think I might be an idiot!

Discussion in 'Hunting North America' started by Diamondhitch, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Great deer! Being with Christine when she took him had to be exciting! I know what you mean about down-playing the size. I've had to do that with Sandy to keep her "buck fever" somewhat controlled. Well done to you both!

2. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
    Thanks guys, I have passed on your congrats.

Yup she saw sure excited, downplaying definitely worked although I think at that moment with his width she thought it was a 190 so maybe I downplayed back to reality.

3. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
    Actually it is her 3rd deer but she was as excited on this one as the 1st, maybe more.