i need a time zone calculator

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
ive been trying to touch base with my PH and get the ball rolling on next years hunt but I cant for the life of me figure out how to line our times up. he is 10 hours ahead of me and im simply not smart enough to do the math to figure out when our busy schedules align.

is there an easy to use calculator that will translate PST to SAST?

thanks!
-matt

Open up MS Outlook or equivalent email on your PC. Go to the options and add an "Additional time Zone". If you don't know how to do that for your specific mail solution then just read the help section. When you add the Additional time Zone then a whole stack of options pop up. Depending on your solution you will have either Namibia or Pretoria listed or both. Choose one of those. Once finished, when you open Outlook you will see two columns on the left side of the screen which will show his time compared to yours.

Alternatively go to your mobile device Apps store and search for "International clock". Download this app and set the location on the clock as South Africa. Then you will also know what time it is in both your and his location.

If you have a ssmartphone go to the app store and download a "world clock"

On Iphone - click "clock" then click the "world clock" on the bottom tab and add as many as you wish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg