Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF, QU & PU
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
Although many men in our rural area have difficulty accepting women's lib, my husband helps with the housework. One day he took over the vacuuming while I went to the store. The doorbell rang. It was one of his friends, a burly ranch foreman clad in a battered cowboy hat, faded jeans and worn boots.

"I was just cleaning," my husband said somewhat abashed, turning off the vacuum.

The rancher looked relieved. "That's all right," he said gruffly, handing my husband a white paper bag. "I'm delivering Avon!"

A state trooper pulled a farmer over for speeding, and he was quite rude about it. As he wrote ticket he swatted at some flies buzzing around his head.

Farmer: "Having some problems with circle flies there are ya?"

Trooper: "Is that what they are? I've never heard of circle flies."

Farmer: "They're common 'round here. We call 'em circle flies because they mostly circle round the back end of a horse."

Trooper: "Hey! Are you trying to call me a horse's behind?"

Farmer: "Oh no, officer! I have too much respect for law enforcement."

(... long pause ...)

Farmer: "... Hard to fool them flies, though."

Tower: "Eastern 702, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on 124.7."

Eastern 702: "Tower, Eastern 702 switching to Departure. By the way, as we lifted off we saw some kind of dead animal on the far end of the runway."

Tower: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on 124.7. Did you copy the report from Eastern?"

Continental 635: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff ... and yes, we copied Eastern and we've already notified our caterers."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you