Hunting Uganda

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
is it possible to get a hunting trip 3 days for a East Africa impala and a zebra in uganda.

Regards
Peer-ole Frederiksen
Denmark

peer-ole

Let me check with my outfitter and see if he would work with you on this, is 3 days all you can spare?

James thats an interesting question keep us all informed I'd like to know the cost of something like that myself and if you have an info pack with prices on other hunts please send them to me. Bob

Peer-ole

Sorry for being slow on this everyone is out hunting right now. We can do a short hunt for you in Uganda. Impala and zebra is $3,600 plus transfer of $400 and rifle hire if necessary is $50 per day. let me know if you want to set it up.

That wasn`t as bad as I thought. Even though this is a short hunt its in east africa. Is this 3 full hunting days with trophy fees included? Awesome place for a PG hunt, no doubt:)

peer frederiksen15-09-2013

Fra: peer frederiksen (peer-ole@hotmail.com)
Sendt: 15. september 2013 11:23:51

Hi. Thanks for the offer ,how long is it from Kampala ? ( you have to pick me op there )
mabye you can send me more detail on my private mail , ex. trophy fee, food ,and mabye Price for the bringing trophy too Denmark Zebra skin ,and shoulder mounted Impala, if my luck is there :0) .my Holiday will take place in september 2014

Peer-Ole Frederiksen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,