AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club & Professional Hunters Association of South Africa
Hi everyone,

Here are the hunting shows that we are attending in 2013. Come by the booths to say hello, hope to meet some of you there.

Our promotional tour of the USA kicks off on the 3rd January 2014 as we head for the ATA (Archery Trade and Association) show in Nashville TN 6-8TH Jan. We end off on the 12th February in Mexico before heading back to RSA - You can contact Johnny on the following mobile number whilst we are in the USA: Johnny 636 248 1449. Alternatively, you can send an email through to; johnny@wintershoek.com or strauss@wintershoek.com or wiaan@wintershoek.com or yvan@wintershoek.com If you can't get a hold of anyone on the above info' then please call the Police and report missing persons!!!! Hee! Hee!

Come visit us at:

- ATA Show Nashville Tennessee 6-9 Jan, booth L1 (Johnny and Yvan).
- Dallas Safari Club 9-12 Jan, booths 3813 and 3815 (Johnny, Wiaan and Yvan)
- Midland Texas 15-17 Jan, (Johnny and Yvan)
- African Hunting Show Edmonton Hotel 18-19 Jan, (Johnny and Yvan).
- African Hunting Show Carriage Inn Hotel Calgary 24-26 Jan,(Johnny and Yvan).
- African Hunting Expo Coast Plaza Hotel Calgary 31-1 Feb, (Johnny and Yvan)
- Toronto Canada Delta Meadowvale Resort 1-2 Feb, (Strauss)
- Safari Club International Show Las Vegas 5? Feb, booths 923, 925, 927, 929, 931, 933, 935 ~ There will be 12 members of the Wintershoek Safaris team on hand to man the 7 booths in Vegas!

If you haven't booked your safari for 2014 yet, then now is the time to climb in and to get those dates secured and confirmed. Already we are expecting a very busy 2014 year and a very busy marketing campaign, so don't delay it any further, just email:
johnny@wintershoek.com or strauss@wintershoek.com to get your dream hunt booked.

We wish you a wonderful and joyous Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2014!

Cheers,
The gang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross