Hunting show bad one-liners

Weeeeelllllllll................ I still have her convinced I am normal, and I don't want anything to upset the balance of the universe, etc.

Well keep her away from @Bobpuckett, he's a loon!

Well keep her away from @Bobpuckett, he's a loon!
Ssshhhh...... talk about upsetting the balanceof the universe!!!! He comes from the same country as that Bieber fellow and talks about sporrans!!!!! Hahahahaha

Hey You Guys Watch it I Resemble those remarks! :ROFLMAO: And that Bieber fellow ain't never been in my neck of the woods I don't think :confused::cool:.

Hey You Guys Watch it I Resemble those remarks! :ROFLMAO: And that Bieber fellow ain't never been in my neck of the woods I don't think :confused::cool:.

If he did, he most certainly wouldn't leave the same as he arrived!

"So when you go after Mister Freak Nasty"........

Now how would you caption this hunting show...!! Cause Santa only has studs flying his sleigh! Lots of poor little boys and girls... thank goodness for Amazon!

"Send it!!!!"

I want to send it at the tv every time I hear it.

How about "we hunted hard" after shooting a whitetail from a plywood box blind sitting over a corn feeder?

I've shot my fair share of deer over corn and have no issue with it, but I've never considered it an act of hard hunting or skill.

It was a hard deer season, I only shot a 165 inch, 170 inch and a management buck that scored 127, maybe next year the whitetail hunting will be better. Gosh I hate to go through another year like this.

Enysse I agree with you when the guy on the big Texas ranch complains about the 165 inch deer. They have to be kidding right?

CAustin, it makes me understand why we have a screwed up world. Nobody appreciates what they have, when you measure a season by if you get a 200 inch deer you have lost perspective

Maybe we can print this into a list and send it to Hollywierd. Better yet, show it to the sponsors when we get to DSC . Less than 120 days! But that's for another thread!

Maybe we can print this into a list and send it to Hollywierd. Better yet, show it to the sponsors when we get to DSC . Less than 120 days! But that's for another thread!

The latter might indeed be helpful. From Ivan Carter to Colorado Buck, if you keep your eyes open you'll see them.

I hate to say it, but most of the TV crap one liners came from the bubba's of the south. Lord I know..see it every hunting season here. All I can say is, they better leave that bullsh##t out of MY Africa.

"bona, you smoked him good"........meanwhile Bona didn't even pull the trigger.

Up here in the great white north we have a channel called WILD TV. I had to cancel it before I turned into an "anti"! (90% of the programs made me embarrassed to be a hunter)

The TV shows sponsored by hunting companies and hunters need to police themselves, or they wont be any shows to show.

Thats true...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois