Hunting Package for Sale!! $4,250.00

Brickburn I understand questions help. I also know things are working against me here. My apologies to the outfitters for the attitude, earlier today 2 guys on a hunt already set in motion backed out, it's just been a day and I over reacted. Thanks to all interested and all that have read this.

.......... My apologies to the outfitters for the attitude, earlier today 2 guys on a hunt already set in motion backed out, it's just been a day and I over reacted.

That sucks. I hate it when you can't trust a guy who gives his word on a hunt.

I know why outfitters want to see money before they believe.

Hope it works out.

Thanks for answering my question on PH's.
By asking questions I am trying to help you sell it.

The guys (outfitters) are not criticizing.
They are noting that typically the outfitters who donate hunts end up being under priced at auction in the USA. Rarely do the prices fetched get that high. That's it.
They do not get valued, its not about you.
The fact that your fiance paid a decent price and helped out a charity is laudable.

TMFJ, There is nothing wrong with posting the offer to sell a hunt here. It just won't be quick.
There are a few things working against you:
The initial posting price was a small discount on a hunt. Later you added OBO.
(jeffpg was showing interest, quite obviously. He is experienced enough to jump on a last minute hunt)
The hunting season already started.
The best time to hunt is in July Aug Sept this year. So, it is short notice. Most rookies do not do short notice hunts.
Some details have not been clear. It takes some time to clear them up.

I hope someone is interested. Good luck.

Brickburn summed it up nicely.

To the original poster - it was not my intention to criticize. Personally I wish all the hunts that are sold at Auctions would fetch these kind of prices because it will do the industry good.

The prices that hunts have been selling for at auctions is a shame and one of the reasons why Outfitters have not been selling hunts on the floor at the Conventions. Buyers walk the floor, spot Outfitters they like and then go bid on donated hunts at the auctions. I don't think this was ever the goal of auctions but that's how it turned out.

Hunt is no longer available. Thanks for looking guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosalineCl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg