Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI and PHASA
Hunted
South Africa and Zambia
Book now in 2009 for the 2010 hunting season and receive the following trophy hunting specials:

My hunting areas have never been trophy hunted before, so believe when I say we have some monster Kudu, Blue Wildebeest, Impala and Waterbuck walking around waiting to be bagged!

Daily Rates:
• 1 Hunter/1 PH: $360 p.p.p.d
• 2 Hunters/1 PH: $330 p.p.p.d
• Observers: $200p.p.p.d

*The above daily rates include the following:

• Accommodation is quoted per person per day
• The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television.
• A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
• Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation as well as snacks on hunting vehicles.
• Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company.

*Daily rates exclude:
•Accommodations prior to and after safari.
•Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport.
•Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded.
•Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination.
•Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition).
•Gratuities.
•Arrival Day / Night at camp to be charged at Observer rates per person

Species: Price (Book Now for 2010):

Bushbuck $ 1 200
Greater Kudu $ 1 700 (48”-60”)
Red Hartebeest $ 950
Impala $ 300
Njala $ 2 300
Warthog $ 250
Tsessebe $ 2 500
Waterbuck $ 1 600
Zebra $ 1 000
Eland $ 1 900
Gemsbuck $ 1 000
Steenbuck $ 360
Klipspringer $ 1 000
Common Duiker $ 360
Giraffe $ 2 200 (4 dark bulls available)
Mountain Reedbuck $ 800
Blue Wildebeest $ 850

Culling Options:

Impala Female $100
Kudu Female $ 600
Wildebeest Female $ 550
Eland Female $ 750
Gemsbuck Female $ 750

As your professional hunter, outfitter and host you will be accompanied throughout your safari by Louis van Bergen. Louis is an extremely competent and capable hunter since he has been hunting plains game from the age of six. Louis also has experience in hunting big five, since hunting Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Hippo is a way of live in Zambia where he spent the last year hunting.

For the bow hunters, Buffelsvlei Game Lodge has been specially set aside just for you. Buffelsvlei Game Lodge (5 000 acres) is privately owned by Louis van Bergen and offers six perfectly situated bow blinds and more than fourteen different species available for the picking. For the rifle hunter there are several concession areas to choose from, these areas include Gnu Ranch South Africa and 15 000 acres of prime concession land around Buffelsvlei Game Lodge. These areas provide lush bushveld and perfect hunting conditions as well as trophy greater Kudu bulls. All the above areas produce exceptional trophy animals.

Spiral Horn Safaris offers several different means of transport. There can be arranged that you travel by motor vehicle or shuttle services to and from all the hunting areas. Spiral Horn Safaris also has a privately owned Piper Cherokee 6 seated aeroplane. Flying is the preferred method of transport, because it safes traveling time and allows for more hunting.

Spiral Horn Safaris prides itself in optimizing your hunting experience and making it an unforgettable memory. Come and join us for an African sunset in the heart of the bushveld.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WandaDetwi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross